Monitored Connections

Days had passed since she'd attempted to communicate with Byleth and was informed of his absence and Dru couldn't think of anything else that might help find him, Jay had exhausted almost every path,trail and route he could; not to mention the endless amount of owed favours he'd called in nobody knew anything or if they did they sure as hell weren't talking. Sighing Dru sat down, the thought of trying the astral connection again was strong in her mind.. Concentrating she started the process; "Byleth? Father, can you hear me? Silence continued ironically loudly as she waited to see if there was a response..."Dru, stop it's not safe they're monitoring the connection please stop" Dru could faintly hear her father's voice,"What do you mean they're monitoring the connection? Where are you? I'm going to help you I promise" it went once again silent,then suddenly Dru heard a voice talking to her except it wasn't her father's, " He is here because YOU killed Cassandra, and either he pays for her death...or... You do! " as soon as the last threat was spoken the connection was abruptly severed leaving Dru alone and slightly unnerved, it was her fault Cassandra was dead and now it was her fault her father was going to pay for it,the angels were right SHE should be tortured and punished for Cassandra's demise not him, a small tear escaped her eyes and rolled down her cheek, this was something she could never bring herself to tell Jay he'd either try and stop her or he'd be dissapointed with her and she couldn't bear the look in his eyes for either, sighing she silently left to clear her head and make sense of her thoughts.