Realisations and Revelations

Once back in the personal realm of her father,Dru looked back over the slaughter she had just indulged in,so many innocent angels slaughtered just for being there, but she had done what she had to do, what needed to be done; hadn't she? Something didn't sit right about the whole experience,why now blame someone for Cassandra's demise,it happend longer than 7 months ago it didn't make sense someone had to be behind it all pulling the strings, orcastraiting it but the real question was who? Dru had a niggling feeling she knew just who was behind it, the brothers Sonneillon and Succorbenoth, after all Sonneillon was The demon of hate, and Succorbenoth was The demon of jealousy. It would make sense that together they would both hate Byleth and be jealous of him and his power, what better way to take over than have him captured, tortured and killed for the demise of an angel but their almost perfect plan was executed by Dru the long lost and very wayward daughter of Byleth not to mention the fact she was also engaged to be married to Jay, Vetis'vessel,all in all not a halfling to be messed with. Dru sighed knowing that the brothers would have gone into hiding now especially since the kings return has been announced, but she'd find them, after all even a demon can't stay hidden forever.