Revenge and Retributions

Months past and the brothers still hadn't reared their ugly demonic heads and Dru was slowly becoming impatient, she thought they would've slipped up by now even Jay had assured her they would, she had no choice but to fill him in on her planned revenge kill of the brothers Sonneillon and Succorbenoth, after what they had done and surprisingly to Dru he fully agreed with her and supported her with the oncoming task at hand.

More seconds past and Dru suddenly felt as tho she was no longer alone, a small smirk danced across her lips, maybe it was time: "I thought it was you Sonneillon although I'm a tad disappointed that your equally barrel scrapping,pathetic excuse for a demon brothers not here,oh well no biggie I'll just have to make sure your death paints a vivid nightmare of what lies in-store for him! " she spoke softly slowly walking towards him yeah sure Sonneillon was quick but Dru was considerably quicker, in the blinking of a bloodshot demon eye she was upon him,she toyed with him a while dragging her demon blade slowly across any exposed flesh she could find, his pleas and pathetic whimpers filling the air was like music to her ears, " Awe my dear Sonneillon did you really think you and your half wit brother would actually get away with lying to the angels,let alone having the king slain.... Huh...did you! You see my father always spoke highly of you and your brother, best demonic minions he'd ever had serve him he would say, me personally,i think that at times you pair are at best, functioning morons.... but that's just my opinion" she looked him straight in the eyes as he tried to repeat and defend the functioning moron reference,in the blink of an eye Dru plunged her blade straight through his cold dead demonic heart.... Agonising screams and low growls filled the air.... Looking down at the dusty remains Dru smiled "One down... One to go" she said before disappearing into the darkness in search of Succorbenoth.