A friendly-ish Warning

Footsteps echoed through the chambers hallway,both light soft ones and heavy angry thumpy ones,Byleth smirked "oh good she got him to behave" he thought to himself, his train of thought was rudely interrupted by Jays sudden loud outburst; "Ok you Son of a bitch let's get this meet and greet freakin over with! " Byleth snapped his head up and the rude acknowledgement "Son of a Witch actually Jay but thanks for the acknowledgement even it is from the potty mouth of a fellow Demon" Jay shot Dru a 'Let's get the Hell out here before I do or say something I'll eventually regret' look,she responded by shaking her head; "Boys please play nice,after all we are ALL family whether we like it or not,Byleth if you wish this reunion to work you need to treat Jay and Vetis with the EXACT same level of respect you show to me, and the SAME applies to you!" she said looking Jay square in the eyes, I just want a normal relationship with both my father and my partner or as normal as a Hell Born Halfling is capable of having, is that really to much to ask for? Her blue eyes started to fill up with tears, this was hurting her more than she was willing to admit.
Jay saw the hurt in her eyes and knew there and then what he needed to do,stepping forward he extended his hand out to Byleth,what happend next wasn't in his power it was down to Byleth himself.
Seconds past before Byleth finally stepped forward and embraced Jays outstretched hand within his own, "For my daughter and your demoni,my grandson's, I am willing to let bygones be bygones between both vetis and myself and between you,his permanent vessel and myself" as the words left his mouth Byleth shook hands in agreement with Jay.
Dru continued to watch the interaction between the two demons in her life, she was happy they had agreed to reconcile but couldn't help but worry, sensing her unease Jay slipped a protective arm around her waist and held her to him, he then faced her father "Blythe I give you my word I will do EVERYTHING in my power both in Hell and in the human realm to keep Dru and my sons safe, happy and protected and will not hesitate to KILL whomever jepodises that, I'll let you know this includes you, hurt any of them in any way and I'll smite your ass, do you understand?!" Blythe had no words to respond with to his soon to be son in law other than "I understand, I too am a man of my word" after words had been shared and reconciliations made Dru and Jay returned to the human realm.