Shower Sex is Complicated

Dru awoke a few hours later, she still hadn't heard from Kate but she knew she would eventually,getting up she headed into the lounge and sat down, she needed to know what in the name of Lucifer was going on and she knew exactly who to annoy,concentrating she established a mental link directly with Bylęth;"BYLĘTH I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU CAN HEAR ME, ANSWER ME!, IF YOU THINK IM GONNA ADDRESS YOU AS DAD YOU CAN THINK AGAIN... NOW ANSWER ME!" she impatiently waited and was just about to yell again when he spoke, " Dru, Dru,curiosity killed the cat you know..." he chuckled and was about to continue when she cut in,"curiosity killed a damn site more than just the cat"she had wit, he'd grant her that, he waited a second before continuing," How's the human realm? "It's fine, how's Hell?"
"Oh you know Hells fine, no Hells complicated" she heard a hint of sarcasm in his tone, "NO, living a partial human exsistance is complicated, shower sex THATS complicated, Hell ain't complicated!" he couldn't help but chuckle at her outburst,"well anyway kiddo it was a pleasure connecting with you but I have kingly duties to attend to, so we're going to have to reconnect another time, oh and glorious kill earlier, you made your old man proud" before Dru could answer he had severed the connection,leaving Dru more confused and frustrated than before.