Nightmares Within

In the midst of sleep Dru had a disturbing nightmarish vision of her sons birth, everything went wrong, there was blood everywhere even more than she originaly remembered,the pain was excruciating,in a panicked state she tried getting hold of Jay,when that didn't work she flashed to her father's quarters except this time he turned her away,shunned his daughter in the agonising stages of labour, weak and bleeding Dru left,unsure as where to go or what to do next, she could feel her own heartbeat slowing down and knew that wasn't good,if hers was slowing what was happening to her two sons? Desperation set in and she did the only thing she could think of she found an old abandoned bathroom block and prepared herself for what was to come, be it good or bad it had to happen; gripping the sink basin as hard as she could,she bared down and pushed with all her might... After an agonising 15 minutes her boys were born into complete and eerie silence...they hadn't survived the birth and Dru was sure she'd be joining them soon...
Waking abruptly pale and shaking Dru's first instinct was to lean over the double crib beside her, she breathed a deep sigh of relief at the sight of her two perfect babies breathing lightly and sleeping peacefully,a small tear escaped her eyes at the remberance of her nightmare still fresh in her mind, she decided a shower would make her feel better,grabbing some clean fresh clothes that Jay had brought up earlier she ran the water and entered the shower.