Chapter 1

Violets POV

I woke up, and my phone screen was lit up. I read the time, and it was 3AM. Not only was it early, but I had a text from Michael.

I pick up the phone, and type in my password. Our message came up, and his text message made my whole body tensed up.

'Luke tried to commit suicide'

I drop my phone, and that's when I started packing my stuff to see Luke. It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since I last heard from him, and what if he doesn't want to see me.

Of course he doesn't. He told you. He said that you were just a fan to him.

I don't care. I don't care if he doesn't want to see me. I want to see him. I had shoved whatever I could into my suitcase, and looked up the next flight to New Jersey.

---------------------------------------

I waited for them to call, and my foot tapped rapidly."Please be okay." I mumble to myself, and the old lady beside me looked at me."Are you alright?" She asked.

Does it look like I'm fücking alright?

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied to her."It doesn't look like it." She said, and I nod. I didn't want to start yelling at an old lady an airport."What's wrong?" She asked so sympathetically.

Should I really tell a random person in an airport?

"My boy- My friend is in the hospital in New Jersey." I stutter with my words.

He's not your boyfriend, and he technically wasn't. He lied to you.

"Oh, well I'm sorry. I hope he feels better." She says sweetly, and then starts to read her book."Me too. I mumble to myself, and then they start calling.

I quickly got on the plane, and sat down with my small backpack. 2 guys ended up sitting next to me, and I was the window seat. They were obviously friends, and they kept talking.

I heard one of them whisper to the other,"I think we are annoying that girl next to me." I focused on listening to the music coming out of my earbuds, but then the guy next to me poked me.

I pulled out my earbud, and they both have smile on their faces which quickly turned into a frown."You look upset." The guy on the outside said. I nod, and try not to think of Luke right now. I shouldn't cry on the plane."I'm Chris, and that's my friend Xavier." The guy next to me sweetly said, and they had a sympathetic look on their face."Violet, and you shouldn't have to worry about why I'm upset." I say, and put my earbud back in.

It was again tugged out, and I turn towards the guy who was Chris, I think."Why shouldn't we worry? You look pretty shaken up." Xavier said. "You shouldn't have to worry because it's not your problem that you need o be upset about. It's mine, so don't worry. It'd be easier if you didn't ask what happened." I said as nicely as I could, and looked out the window to see the cloud turning multiple colors.

When the colors got more vibrant, I couldn't resist but take a photo. It was really pretty, so I posted it on Twitter where I got a lot of negative feedback saying that I'm the one who caused Luke's suicide attempt.

I got up from my seat, and headed to the bathroom which was luckily open. I started crying, and then I heard a slight knock on the door."Miss, are you alright?" A flight attendant asks from the other side. I sniffle, and wipe away a tear before replying."Yeah, I'm okay." I say, which wasn't true.

I'm not fine at all.

-----------------------------------------

ITS UP... and it's short :( But it's here! I was so excited that I couldn't wait to make chapter one!

Sorry, but I wanted to leave a little cliffhanger for you since you already hate me enough by now!

I hope you liked it, and I'll see you again :-)