Chapter 11

Violets POV

Luke soon dragged me back to the car, and back to the hotel. I thought I could sleep, but Luke told me to change because we are going to a party.

I got back in the car, and the other guys were in there. What was funny is that they were singing their song which was on the radio.

We drove for a bit, and then we at the party. I'm not the one to go to parties because of my anxiety, but I went.

We walked in, and I could smell the alcohol and probably weed. I gag a bit, and Luke pulls me to his side.

Someone hands us a cup of beer, and I just glared at mine. Luke didn't hesitate to drink it, and it kinda made me uncomfortable.

I walk away from whim when he chose to do shots with the others. I found myself sitting on the stairs, and a guy soon sits next to me.

"You'reeeeee pretty." He slurred, and another guy came up behind him.

"Jackson, no. You're gay." I laughed, and the drunk guy laughed with me. He then became serious looking, and looks back to the other guy who is clearly sober.

"Since wheeeennnn?" He asked, slurring his words. His friend clearly wanted to get him out of here, so he dragged him down the stairs.

I laugh at the guy again, and I was alone. I looked at the beer in my hand, and I drank some. It burned the back of my throat a bit, and it tasted nasty. I'm not even old enough to drink.

I gag a few times, and gave my cup to a guy who was stumbling down the stairs. I took out my phone, then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey." A brown haired guy said, and I nod.

He sat down beside me, and he clearly didn't drink one drop. He sighed then pulled out his phone too.

"I'm guessing you were dragged here too." I said, and he nods.

"Yeah. My friend dragged me here because he wanted to make sure he went home safe after smoking leaves."

"My boyfriend brought me here to let loose, but  it's not that easy when you have anxiety." I sigh, and he nods.

"Tough being antisocial too." He joked, and I laughed a bit."Yeah."

I heard someone stumbling up the stairs, and there's Michael taking shot.

"Michael, what the hell did you drink?" I say, and he starts mumbling something I don't understand. He laughs, and then falls, hitting his face on the wooden steps.

"Owwwwww. V, help meeee." He whined, and I pick him up.

"Can we get pizzaaaaa?" He asked, and I nod. "Sure."

We stumbled down the stairs, and I found the other guys. Sadly, the only sober one was Calum, but he was really close to being drunk. I had to pull a fireball out of Ashton's hands, and he screamed gibberish at me.

I pulled them to the car, and I can't drive because I lost my license. Luke volunteered, and I got scared because he was drunk too.

Calum passed out on the lawn, so he couldn't drive.

I got in the car, and Luke stumbles with the car keys. He finally turned the car on, and he soon starts speeding down the road. Michael and Ash are laughing, but I'm holding on for dear life.

"LUKE SLOW DOWN, PLEASE!" I pleaded, and all I can think about is Sam.

I accepted, and his cheery voice said "HEYYYYY!" "Hey you idiot." "I'm not an idiot." I giggle, and he chuckles."Yeah you are." I look over at Sam who's driving. She's staring at me, and I look at the road. My eyes widened, and I tried to scream."SA-" The impact snapped my head back, and the car flipped at least twice, and landed on the roof. I could barely breath."VIOLET! VIOLET PLEASE!" And after I heard those words, I blacked out.

I start crying, and Luke stops the car finally. I climb out quickly, and I start walking down the sidewalk.

"Violet!" Luke slurred, but I ignored him. I didn't want to speak to him right now.

"Get in the carrrrr pleasee." Luke said. "I'm walking. The hotel is only 2 miles." I said, sniffled.

I walk away, and I start crying again. I can't get that moment out of my head. I just can't.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi

I'm just gonna go

You probably hate me

That's why I'm leaving

Bye

I love you

Bye