Chapter 32

Violets POV

I sat at my desk writing something down so I wouldn't forget it. We were leaving tomorrow for Australia, and I didn't want to forget a single necessity.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Luke beamed, and I smiled.

"Just writing something down. I don't want to forget something important behind when we go to Sydney," I said, and he came up behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders, and I relaxed at his touch.

"You won't forget anything. Just remember you're special shampoo for your funky hair," He joked, and I nodded.

I stood up from the desk, and placed the paper on my suitcase so I would definitely not forget. Luke wrapped his long arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek.

"Are you going to go swimming with us when we're there?" He asked, and I shook my head. I could feel his frown against my skin, and he rubbed circles on my stomach.

"Please? It'll be fun, and I promise we won't throw you into the pool," He teased, and I held his hand.

"Yeah, I never really liked to swim anyway," I said, and he sighed.

"C'mon. You know you want to," He cooed, and I laughed. I shook my head at his pleading, and thought about it. I know the guys already knows, but I don't want them to see my scars. Their families know very little, and I really don't want them to know anymore.

"Too bad," He said, and placed his head in the crook for my neck. I spin around to face him, and I cubed his face in my hands. He gave me a smile, and I pulled his face in. I didn't kiss him, I licked the side of his face.

"Ew, Violet!" He complained, and I laughed.

"Help me pack, dipshit," I said, and threw clothes into my suitcase. Luke walked over, and started to help me.

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up, and my alarm was blaring in both mine and Luke's ears.

"Shut that shit up," He groaned, and covered head with his pillow.

"We have to get up, you lazy ass," I teased, and his arm snaked around my waist when I tried to get up.

"Don't leave me," He joked, and I struggled to get out of his grip. I punched his arms, and squirmed around till he finally let go. I pulled some clothes out of the dresser for Luke, and he groaned.

I put on a ACDC muscle tee with a flannel, and black ripped jeans. I looked at myself, and I threw my hair up into a messy bun to keep it out of my face.

I walked out of my room, and saw the other guys going down the stairs with their suitcases in hand.

I grabbed everything that I was too lazy to pack in the suitcase into my carry on. Luke was still in our room, but I can hear him rummaging around to find things he needs also.

I threw my suitcase in the back of the car, and the other guys did so too. Luke scrambled out with his suitcase, and threw his in too.

We climbed into the car, and Ashton immediately put on Sounds Good Feels Good just to annoy us.

"Ashton, turn this shit off!" Michael demanded, and Ashton snickered. Everyone else groaned as Ashton sang along with his parts in multiple songs.

"Ashton, I will slit your throat and hang your testicles off a light post. Turn that off," Calum threatened, and Ashton quickly changed the song to American Idiot by Green Day.

"Thank god!" I cried out, and Luke laughed.

We carried on listening to multiple bands, and some artists I put on myself. The guys weren't too happy about that, but they dealt with it until we reached the entrance to the airport.

We scurried out of the car quickly, threw on some sunglasses, and walked into the airport to head to security.

We went trough pretty quickly, and headed towards our gate to sit down and wait for them to start boarding. I scrunched my knees up to my chest, and threw on some headphones to listen to Marina and the Diamonds.(Highly recommend)

I watched as multiple passed by, and gave us multiple looks. Maybe it was the fact that the guys were famous and they knew who they were, or the fact we were wearing sunglasses indoors.

I hummed to my music, enjoying myself till I heard Luke say something. I pulled out my right headphone to hear what he was saying, but my ear was filled with multiple people screaming and yelling. I lifted my head up, and I saw fans and paps coming our way.

I gripped Luke's arm, and we quickly started running. I looked back constantly to see the crowd of people getting closer and closer.

We stopped to find a place to hide, and the fans surrounded us. I lost grip of Luke, and was bombarded with cameras in my face. Multiple fans asking to take pictures, and I started freaking out. My chest felt like it was closing in, and I started crawling in the ground to get out of the crowd.

After pushing multiple feet and legs, and I reached the end of the crowd, and at this point I was having a panic attack. I was shaking, and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I ran away from the crowd, and I hid in a janitors closet. I stumbled till I fell to the floor, and I had my arms wrapped around my knees.

I heard my phone go off, and I saw Luke's name appear on my screen. I juggled with my phone in my hands till I got a hold of it to answer his call.

"Violet? Are you okay? Where are you?" He stumbled with his words, and I could barely make out any.

"L-L-Luke. I-I-I-I c-can't breathe," I said, and I heard Michael scream from behind him.

"Violet, I have to go. I'm coming. Please, be safe," He said quickly before ending it.

"P-P-please h-hurry," I mumbled to myself as I laid my head in between my knees.