Chapter 14

Violets POV

I quickly peeked into the other room and saw the guys passed out in multiple angles that look very uncomfortable.

I sigh in relief, and I walk up to Luke's body sprawled and crunched onto the couch. I shook him, and he shot up.

"Shît. You scared me." He said, and pulled me down onto the couch.

"I got to tell you something."

"What? Please don't say you slept with another guy or I'd lose my shît."

I'm so stupid

Slut

He's gonna find out

Lying bîtch

"No, it just that I'm leaving an hour after your show. Remember when we talked about me getting a job? Well, I'm heading home to get one. And before you lose it, I'm not going to be gone for the rest of my life on earth. It's just until you head home." I ramble on, and then he kisses me.

"Calm down. It's okay. I understand, and I'm going to be busy anyway. The album still needs to get finished, and you got stuff to do."

I smile, and he hugs me in the uncomfortable situation he's in.

I'm for real bull shîtting myself.

---------------------------------------------------

I sing along to the song that the guys are playing last, and I'm gripping my suitcase. My flight is now in 30 minutes, and I got no time to waste. I just need 5 minutes with them. That's all I need.

The guys run off, and hug me. Sweat started slowly drip down my body. It's not mine either.

"Why do you have your suitcase? I thought you were leaving in an hour." Luke asked.

"They made the flight 30 minutes earlier." I say, and they all groan.

"I hate airports. They goddamn make everything unfair." Ashton says, and hugs me again.

"I have 5 minutes with you guys because so need to get through security quick." I say, and the guys nod.

"We're are coming with you, so run you scrawny ass. Let's go!" Calum said, and darts pushing me.

I constantly trip because Calum's legs are so long that I can't keep up with the pace he's going.

"MOVE FASTER!" Michael screams, and that's when I face plant into the floor.

Luke picks me up, and there we go again. Running down the halls like sweaty cavemen that actually caught some historic bird that existed then.

Ashton starts driving a little quick, but nothing to get in trouble because he's a great person like that. He keeps singing to his playlist that he had to listen to.

"LOOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH!" He sings, and I jokingly cover my ears. He starts screaming louder, and all the guys are yelling to get to focus on the goddamn road.

We then make it, and I still have 23 minutes till they start calling. But then there's a huge clump of people at security, and I fall to the floor in defeat.

"This is why being famous has its perks." Luke said, and walked up to a lady officer who was shocked to see who tapped her shoulder.

From a distance, it kinda looks like a happy break up going on between them.

Luke rushes back, and he says that she'll make sure I get on my plane.

We start following her, and she quickly pushed me through security. The guys are rushing behind me to come say goodbye when I board, and it's funny to see their faces when I'm moving along without them.

I finally sit down in a chair, and the guys are sweating even more.

"Jesus. I never thought you could go that fast." Michael said between breaths.

"Eat a little less pizza, and maybe you could be like me."

"Hell no. Pizza is my life."

I laugh, and 2 seconds later, they start calling. I look at the guys, and they have sad smiles on their faces.

"Jeez. If you wanted me to stay, then you should've just went slower." I said, and they gave me a group hug.

"Bye." Michael says shortly before fake crying.

"See you around, V. Listen to our new album!" Ashton screams, and I laugh.

"Yeah because you wouldn't let me listen to it now." I laugh, and give him a hug.

Calum runs into me with a huge hug, and his grip gets tighter and tighter.

"Don't kill her! I still have to say goodbye." Luke said, and pried Calum off me.

Luke hugs me, and we kinda just stand there till Michael pulls us apart.

Luke kisses my head, and waves goodbye when I start heading to the plane.

I give the lady my ticket, and I see the guys faces one more time before I turn my head back around.

The end

Just kidding

--------------------------------------------------

I got youuuuuu

I love you guys and I'm sorry I haven't been updating.

School has been giving me shît and I swear I'm about to throw myself off a cliff

Well, I hope I can update more for you guys this weekend

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 6K+ ON INTERNET FRIEND LIKE OH MY GOD

BYE BAD BUSHES

LOVE YOU♥︎