Chapter 2

I walked into the hospital, not really caring that I came right here without going to a hotel first. I walk up to the lady at the desk, and she looks up at me.

"How may I help you?" She asked. She had brown hair, and she probably wasn't any older than 20."Uh, I'm here to see Luke Hemmings." I say, and she looks at me for a second."Family only. What's your relation to him?" She asked. I thought for a moment."I'm his cousin." I say, and she tells me his room number.

I walk down a few halls till I see the guys sitting in chairs. Michael turns his head, and runs towards me."Violet!" He screamed, and a nurse shushed him.

After giving the guys hugs, I walked into his room. I almost ran out of the room when I saw the scars on his wrist. "No, no, no. Oh my god, no." I said, and put my hands on my head.

It's all your fault.

"It's all my fault." I run out of his room, and the guys stopped me."V, what's wrong?" Ashton asked."I-I-I...Did I cause that?" I asked, or more like demanded."What? No, V-" "Then why else would he do that. Oh my god. It's my fault." My hands started tremble, and I fell to the floor.

"You need to calm down." Calum said. "How can I calm down when I did that?" I couldn't stop crying, and I was shaking like crazy. Michael was running circles on my hands, and Ashton gave me a cup of water. It won't help, and only Luke could help me. But that can't happen cause he almost died... because of me.

You almost ruined thousands of people life's. Including your best friends.

I started crying harder, and they tried comforting me. It didn't work. All I need is to know that Luke is okay, but he's not. I fücked everything up.

-----------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed that I woke up in earlier, and I heard multiple voices outside. I also heard someone  crying, and I got out of my bed.

I walked out the door a bit."I-It's all my f-f-fault." I heard her say. It was her voice."Violet?" I asked, and she turned around."Oh my god." She stood up, and hugged me."I'm so sorry." She sobbed into my chest."What?" I asked. This is not her fault. It's my fault for doing this to myself.

She lifted her head up."For everything. I just loved you so much that I freaked out too much, and I flew all the way from San Diego. I'm just s-" I stopped her, well, kissed her actually.

"What was that for? I treated you like shît." She said."Well, you were rambling on like you used too, and I love you too." I smiled at her, and I totally forgot the guys were standing there. They started whistling, and Violet and I just laughed.

------------------------------------------

"So, why'd you do it?" She asked. I turn my head away from the window, and saw her a little upset. I knew she was looking at them, so I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I was...depressed I guess." I say. "Because of me, right?" She asked, and she looked at her feet."No, no. That's not it." "Then what is it! I feel like it's my fault because I was an ass and didn't listen, and I just have that feeling that it's my fault. It's just like that feeling when my mom left, that you cheated, that everybody hates me. All those things...They feel like my fault." She said, and I put my hands on her cheeks.

"This is my fault, Vi. It's not your fault, and none of those things he were your fault. It's everybody else's fault. It was your moms fault for leaving you with a dîck. It was my fault that I cheated. It's everyone else's fault that they can't see the girl I see that has a funny laugh. The girl who makes weird puns. They girl that makes me happy." I say with a smile.

"How else do you see me?" She asked. "You want to know?" I asked, and she nodded."I see you as the girl who's shy around new people. I see you as the girl that's not afraid to show her weirdness. I see you as the girl that can say what she want. I see you as the girl that can make me smile just by looking at you. I see you as the girl that I'm lucky to have. I see you as the girl that is perfect to me, and that's all I really wanted." I say, and I squeezed her hand.

"I love you."

"I love you too, purple." And I smile.

-----------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that this didn't come out earlier. School fûcking hates me, and I hate it too.

I won't update tomorrow because I'm going to the graves for my dead grandfathers birthday.

I hope you'll survive waiting for the third chapter, and I love you guys <3