Chapter 6

Violets POV

"What do you want to do?" Luke asked while poking my cheek. I shrugged, and he groaned."You're so boring." He whined."This hotel room is boring." I comment, and he nods.

He stands up, and he swipes his phone off of the table in the corner. I look at him as he concentrates. His eyebrows furrowed, and he's biting on his lip ring.

I finally say something instead of staring at him the whole time."What are you doing?" I asked, and he shushes me."Rude." I mumble, and then I hear it.

I look up at Luke, and he's preparing himself.

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band."

"You did not." I say as he continued singing like a dying donkey."You don't ruin the GREATEST SONG EVER! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!" I scream at him.

He's still singing, and then Ashton comes in and realizes what's on. Ashton starts playing air drums, and they're making it so dramatic.

I finally join them, and I just started jumping around and singing.

"Sometimes I get a feeling he's watching over me," I continue, and Calum and Michael are screaming at us from the other room.

We made the ending so dramatic that the people downstairs yelled at us which was pretty funny. Some of the words should not be repeated.

After dancing to a few more songs, Luke and I watched tv when he said something."Do you want to go on a date?" He randomly asked."Where'd you get 'going on a date' from Finding Nemo?" I asked, and he laughed.

"I'm serious. We've never been on one at least. Well, besides our pizza date, but that doesn't count." He said, and I smile."But we got matching All Time Low shirts." I whine."That still doesn't count." He said and smirked."Fine. You've got to do something better than just randomly ask me while watching a kids movie." He frowns, and I poke his cheek.

"You've got to wow me before I go on a date with the ugly Luke Hemmings."

--------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"You've got to wow me before I go on a date with the ugly Luke Hemmings." She joked."I'll try my best." I smile, and she snuggles into me. I started to hear her soft breathing, and I knew she was asleep. That's when I panicked.

I slowly got out from her grip, and I headed to Calum since I don't know how I'm gonna impress Violet.

"Calum!" I scream in his room, and his head pops out from the bathroom. "What?" He asked, and he was only wearing boxers."I'm not talking to you until you put pants on." I say, and he chuckles.

A few minutes later, he comes out in sweats. I mumble a 'Thank you' before sitting on the couch with him.

"So what does the giraffe want?" He asked. I smacked him upside the head so he knows to be serious."I need help asking Violet on a date." I say."Didn't you already do that, like, go on a date?" He asked.

I groan."I said it doesn't count because it was a stupid pizza date." He nods, and he thinks."Well, do something like you did when you asked her to be your girlfriend. Surprise her more this time. Being on a stage won't phase he so do something that she can remember." He says, and using his hands to emphasize how big it has to be.

"You guys have to help me with it." I say, and he nods."Of course. We obviously how important Violet is to you." He says, and slaps my back.

"Now, stop stressing and go to sleep." He says with a smile, and I head back to Violet who's drooling a little. I snap a quick pic, and then lay next to her.

----------------------------------------

Short

I'm sorry

But this was more like a filler and I thought it was cute

I hope you like it because I think it sucked

I'm tired so Ima sleep and I love you guys

Also, over 1K on the first book and I'm so happy <3

Thank you guys so much and don't forget to read my Ashton Irwin fanfic :)

Bye :D