Chapter 17

Luke's POV

I look at the computer as she ends the call, and someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me."

"Luke, I'm s-"

I look at Michael who's behind me, and I don't know what happened. I just lost it, and when I realized what is as doing, Calum was holding back.

Michael was on the floor with blood coming from his mouth and nose.

I look at Ashton who's helping him on the floor, and he looks at me like I was dead to him. Like he wanted to do the same to me.

He stood up, and looked at me for another second.

"Get your head out of your ass, and actually take responsibility that you can't lose your shît on people because of something else. Jesus, Luke, just go and get a coffee or something. I don't care, just leave for an hour."

Well, that hour turned into 7 hours.

I sat at the bar, shît faced.

"Notherrrr shot." I said, slurring every syllable.

The tender looks at me like I'm crazy. "No. You need to sober up because you're not walking out of this pub like this."

He hands me a water, and I give him a pissy look. Drinking my feelings away isn't the right choice, so I start drinking water.

After about another 2 hours, I start heading back to the hotel. I walk in, and Calum looks at me with disgust.

"Surprised you're not drunk." He spat, and walked away.

"Nice to see you too." I mumble under my breath, and I look at Michael on the couch.

His nose looks fine, but his lip is busted. Just looking at him makes me disgusted of myself.

I quickly dug through my suitcase, and walked outside. I leaned against the wall, and pulled out a cigarette.

Smoking isn't good for people, but breathing in the chemicals feels like relief. I breathe in the tainting substance, hold it, and let it out.

Drinking? Now smoking? Jesus what is this girl doing to you?

All I did was tell her lies. It didn't bother me that she was depressed. I felt bad, and it felt like I couldn't help her. I tried, and it seemed like it worked for awhile.

She's probably cutting again.

I slowly slide down the wall that I'm leaning on, and drop the cigarette. I wanted to help her, and now I'm the one who needs help. And the problem is her. Not her problem. It's mine, but I pick up another.

Michael walks out the door beside me, and looks at me.

"Your mom wouldn't approve." He says, and chuckles.

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry about what happened with Violet." He says, and sits down next to me. To my surprise, he grabs a cigarette too.

"Do you remember what happened when you two were drunk? Anything?" I ask, and look at him. He takes in a big breath, and quickly lets it out.

"No. If I did, I would tell you. I guess that we were so drunk that we're probably never going to remember." He says, and takes another breath in.

I sigh, and and take one last drag. I throw at my feet, and Michael throws his too.

"I didn't mean anything I said to her." I admit, and run my hand through my hair.

"I know you didn't, but she believed it more than you did at that moment." He says, and rubbed his hands together.

"She clearly meant what she said, and it keeps repeating in my head. I screwed up."

"A little déjà vu, huh?" He says, and a small grin shows in his face.

"Yeah. I love her a lot, but it seems that we have to many problems to be together. We are having the worse back and forth relationship I've seen."

"Well, if you really love V, then maybe you should pop the question. It's perfect. She'll be so surprised that she'd have to say yes." He said, and clapped his hands.

"Jeez. When did you become gay," I said, and he slapped me."We haven't known each other that long, so that's stupid."

"But do you love her enough to do it?" He asked, and I thought.

"I do." I say, and he pats my back.

"That's the spirit! Now do it! Just do it!"He screamed.

"But she hates me." I say, and I looked at the damp ground.

"She doesn't hate you, just, disappointed." He shrugs.

"When did you become my mom, Michael." I say, and he laughs.

"Don't call me mommy, call me daddy." He says, and winks.

"How much smut have you been reading?" I said, and laughed.

"Just enough to know what 'smut' means, and damn are people twisted. You know, there is some really hardcore stuff between me and you." He laughs.

"Jesus, shut up already. Let's go tell the shît balls." I say, and started to open the door.

"I forgot the key." I said, and Michael started looking. He then looked scared.

"I forgot it too." He said, and I started to panic."Kidding." He pulled out the key, and let me inside.

"Your an ass."

----------------------------------------------------

Hellooooooooo

If you know which YouTuber does that, then you'll get a shout out next chapter cause that's cool

I'm cool

No I'm not

Alright, bye bushes ( ^ω^ )