Chapter 33

Luke's POV

As the guys and I looked around trying to find Violet, multiple fans ran to us and surrounding us. I pushed through multiple people screaming our names before I made it out, and I saw Michael right by my side.

We soon found Calum and Ashton hidden in the guys bathroom with their clothes torn and ripped to dangling pieces. Calum had multiple bruises trailing up his arm, and Ashton had his hole in his jeans torn open tremendously.

"We have to go back out there! Violet is having a panic attack right now," I chewed at my nails, tugged at my hair, and paced around the open area.

"Luke, calm down. We'll find her," Michael said assuringly, and all I could do was worry more.

We sneaked out of the bathroom, and walked back to where we lost Violet. I looked frantically till I found a janitors closet. I prayed and hoped for her to be in there, and I opened the door to nothing. I internally yelled at myself, and then I heard Ashton say something to me.

"I think we found her!" He screamed, and I ran over. I swung open the door they were huddled around, and saw her in a ball sobbing. I crouched down, and pulled her into my chest.

She immediately wrapped her arms around my body, and clung onto me as I stood back up.

"Maybe we should wait a day to go to Australia," Ashton suggested, and I gave him a glare. He mumbled a quiet 'sorry', and calum ran over with our suitcases.

I walked out with Violet still clung onto me, and I held her close in the car as we drove home. She was still shaking, but not as bad as she was when we found her in the closet.

When I walked inside, she immediately ran up to our room, and I followed close behind. She lightly closed the door behind her, and I swung it back open as she collapsed onto the bed and curled into a ball.

"Why do some days seem amazing, and then others are just plain shit?" She asked herself, and I sat beside her on the bed. She had tears staining her face, and she just looked like a wreck. She looked like she didn't want to be breathing, or even awake at this matter.

"I can say the same thing," I mumbled to her, and she nodded her head. She placed her hand on my thigh, and her thumb ran circles around.

"I just wish I was younger where I didn't have to worry about boys, or depression, or even my parents at the time. Everything seemed so amazing, and effortless. Everything was so pretty even if it was ugly," She said sadly, and released her hand from my thigh to run it through her hair.

"It was just so much easier, wasn't it?" I asked, and laid my back onto the comforter.

"Yeah. It just seems like a dream that I want to live in," She said, and raised her hands up into the air like she was grasping for it."But I'm never going to get that back."

She rolled to her other side, and I wrapped my hands around my waist.

"I just wish we could go to Australia already. I want to be free from this place where everyone judges me, and finally breathe fresh air instead of toxic waste," She mumbled, and she slowly fell asleep. I twirled her hair in my fingers for awhile till I got up to get a snack.

The guys were spread out onto the couch while they scrolled through multiple social media apps. Michael looked up from his phone to see me just standing there, and gave me a sad smile.

"Is she okay?" He asked, and I nodded. I walked over to where he was, and took a seat.

"She's just been through so much since we met her," I mumbled, and Michael grunted in agreement."She looks like she wants to give up."

"She'll be okay, Luke. Besides, she has you to hold onto. She loves you," He said with a smile. His happiness wasn't giving me much, but I knew he was trying.

"I wish I could just make things better for her. I love her, and I just want to keep her safe from anything that can hurt her," I said, thinking about the cruelty she recently got over this year span.

"Sounds like you should just marry her," Ashton said, not breaking eye contact with his phone. I looked back over to Michael, and he shrugged.

"Maybe you should."

Hey

I'm back

And as depressed as ever

I'm sorry for not updating in over a month, it's just been stressful ever since the last week of vacation and then field hockey and then school. So yeah. I'm gonna try to write as much as I can, and hopefully that'll be often

I'm so sorry this is short, but it's late and I've just been in a writing mood so here's your update finally

Love you guys