Chapter 26

Violet's POV

Over the last few days, I hung out with everyone's family. I actually didn't wanna leave.

I walked with the guys to go on the plane, and I hugged everyone.

I walked up to Liz, and have her the biggest hug because she's been so nice and caring.

"I loved meeting you, love," She said, and I shed a tear.

"Thank you for being so sweet," I said, and she nodded.

"Don't forget what I said to you about Luke. He really does like you. Maybe even more," She said with a smile, and I blushed.

I waved goodbye to everyone, and I was going to miss them. I was afraid at first to meet them, but I'm glad I did. Even with the panic attack. Been there, done that.

I sat next to Luke, and I slept the whole time since I barely slept. I really wanted to know where we were going, but Luke still refused to tell me.

I woke up when the plane landed, and I woke up too late to hear where they said we were. Dammit.

We quickly grabbed out bags, and we headed wherever we were going.

After about an hour, we arrived, and I knew exactly where we were.

"Your house. You brought me to your house," I said, and I knew what they were doing. They wanted me to stay here instead of my apartment.

"Yeah," Luke chirped, and we went inside.

I looked around, and Luke shower me that I was staying in his room which smelled like spoiled milk.

"You need to clean your damn room if I'm going to stay here," I said, and covered my nose.

I noticed that they brought all my clothes here. Now I can't go back. Great.

I sighed, and Luke laughed.

After helping Luke clean his damn room, the guys left to go out. Luke and I stayed, and I really just wanted to relax.

"Let's bake a cake!" Luke blurted out.

"It's 9 at night. Hell no," I said, and groaned. "I don't even like cake."

He dragged me to the kitchen, and I laid motionless on the ground.

"C'mon, it'll be fun. Please," He pleaded, and j gave in.

I stood back up, and he realized he didn't have cake mix.

"Great job," I commented, and he rolled his eyes.

I looked up on google what we needed for a regular cake, and I searched in all the 100 unnecessary cabinets for the ingredients.

We grabbed measuring tools, and a big bowl since Luke wanted a big cake. I didn't realize making a cake from scratch was so hard.

We had mix this, and mix that, but couldn't mix those two things or the cake would be gross.

Luke grabbed the bag of flour, and decided to be funny and throw some on me.

"You're so frustrating. You wanted to make this cake," I say, and he laughs.

I measure the flour, and then all of a sudden, he wipes a bit of our icing on my face.

"Hemmings, I swear to god," I said, and he smiles.

After finally putting the cake in the oven, I sigh and slowly fall onto the ground. Luke sat beside me, and I punched his thigh.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Because you made me make a cake when I'm not going to eat it," I said, and he chuckled.

We sat there in silence, and then Luke decided to pour some flour on me.

I grabbed flour off the floor, and threw at him.

He ran after me around the kitchen, and grabbed my waist. He turns me around, and stared at me.

"I love you," He says, and kisses me.

I kissed him back, and he pulls me in tighter.

I wrap my hands around his neck, and he presses me against the wall. His hand lingers to my face, and he rubs his thumbs in circles.

I tugged at his flour-filled hair, and I bury my face in his neck.

"I love you too," I say, and blew flour off of his face.

He laughed, and we cleaned up the kitchen and ourselves. I sat on the couch, and Luke looks at me.

"What?" I asked, and he smiles.

"Can we continue earlier?" He asks, and the biggest grin showed up on his face.

I laugh, and he jumps on the couch next to me. He grabs my face in his hand, and kisses me again.

My hand runs up his shirt, and I laugh when he struggles to take it off.

I put my hands on his chest, and he climbs over me. I grip on his hair, and he kisses my neck. I puts his hands on my sides, and I squeal.

He laughs at me, and he pulls of my shirt.

We stumble up the stairs, and he ends up tripping on a step. He gets up quickly, and he chuckles

We walk into his room, and he laughs at me for tripping on a shoe of his.

We fall onto the bed, and he grips my waist again. He looks at me, and he smiles.

"What?" I ask, and laugh.

"I love you so much, and I never meant to hurt you in the past. Man, I really do love you," He says, and smiles.

I grab his face, and bring us back to the kiss.

In between kisses, I say,"I love you too, and don't ever let me go."