Chapter 18

Luke's POV

"There's no way in hell you are doing that. You haven't known her that long." Ashton said, and took a drink from his water.

"I have to go with Ashton on this one. How are you sure? And plus, she probably never wants to talk to you again." Calum shrugs, and turns on the tv.

I run my hand on the back of my neck, and they're right. She hates me, and I can't fix it this time.

I look at Michael, and I can tell he changed his mind. He bites his lip, and walks away.

I sit down next to Ashton, and he pats my shoulder."Well, you could try to be friends. Maybe you might have a chance, but you are still young. It's like Frozen all over again." He said, and focused back on the tv.

I head into my room, and my plan of sleeping didn't work out so well. I ended laying there, tossing and turning. Just thinking can distract you from anything.

I slowly slide out of bed the next day, and I hear rustling outside the room. I open the door, and all three guys are looking at me.

"Jeez. Good morning, sunshine." Calum says, and heads towards towards the couch.

"What? What time is it?"

"Like, 2 I think." He said, and I look at him.

I go into the fridge, and Michael pulls me away from it.

"Get dressed because we're leaving in a few for the interview." He said, and groan.
----------------------------------------------

Violets POV

It's been a few weeks, and I can't stop watching the video. I pressed play again, and watched his lips move.

"So how has things been between you and Violet?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh, um..." He played with his thumbs, and looked at his feet.

"I'm not gonna lie. It's okay. Things happened, and we both messed up. Me mostly, and I regret it." He sighs, and looks at Michael.

"A little bit tough, and I'm just glad that we'll get a break soon. I just want a little bit to relax, see my family, and go home. Maybe talk to old friends. I don't know. I just need to get stuff off my mind."

He looks at the camera, and mouths,"Sorry."

I sigh, and close my computer. I start picking at the Green Day sticker I put on it, and I felt like shît. That's not new.

I skipped work today, and instead, I listened to the guys new album they put out.

I already new the few they released, but the others seemed interesting.

I wanted to play "San Fransisco", but another song caught my eye.

I played it, and he sang. He sang those words better than I could've. I listened, and I couldn't believe it.

"Runaways. We're the long lost children."

He turned it into a song. To get me pissed? To apologize? To start something? I don't know.

I sigh, and throw the computer onto the other side of the couch.

He hates you

He's doing it for publicity

You were all just a stunt

Maybe I was.

Was I?

No.

He loved me.

Didn't he?

Didn't he say he did?

Maybe he was lying.

Maybe he did use me.

Maybe all the guys used me.

No.

Stop.

They wouldn't.

They love their fans.

Oh.

I was a fan.

"You were just a fan anyway."

He said it himself.

He never cared.

He never meant the words he said.

Never meant the kisses he gave.

He was just bull shîtting me.

Like all the others.

Everyone likes using the vulnerable.

Maybe that's why.

Because I'm vulnerable.

Because I can't take the cruel words that people say.

Or the rude remarks.

Even the jokes taken too far.

I'm depressed.

So they think I'm vulnerable.

I'm not.

If you aren't, how were they able to trick you?

I'm fine.

I can get through this.

Get through the wars inside my head.

Get through hating myself.

I can.

If it is with, or without, someone.

I can do it.

I can.

I

Can

Win.

------------------------------------------------------

I am so so so sorry

I have been so caught up in school and it's really stressing me out.

I have a lot of things being built up onto my shoulders, and it's getting a bit heavy.

I'm alright though

Just school is giving me shît

Gotta get those good grades

Which I do

But anyway

I'll update as many books as I can

Bye bushes