Chapter 10

Violets POV

We got off the plane, and like usual, many fans were screaming. Sometimes crying if they love the boys that much. I don't blame them. The boys are pretty awesome.

We headed to the hotel, and I immediately ran for the bed. I was home.

"You're like Michael. All you need in life is a bed, and Pokémon." Luke says, and we heard the other guys walk in our room. I swear they need to learn to knock.

"Helloooo." Michael said, and wrapped his arm around Luke's shoulder.

"So when is your date?" Ashton asked, and he winked at Luke. Don't do that. Don't make me suspicious Fletcher.

"Isn't it like, tonight or something?" Calum asked, and he smiled widely. They always fûcking ruin things.

"I swear I'm about to leave this shît band." Luke threatened, but the guys just laughed.

"Then you wouldn't be able to go on that date tonight with a job because your job gets you money, ass." Michael said, and they all sprinted out.

Luke sighed.

"So, where we going?" I asked, and laughed.

"Just wear something nice." He chuckled, and probably went to go kill the others.

---------------------------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror, and I actually looked good for once.

I had on a long sleeve, black, lace dress. It stopped 3 inches above my knee, and I had these short black wedges on.

My hair was put up with the help of YouTube. Luke walked in behind me, and he looked really hot. Damn.

"I don't know what's hotter, you or the sun."

"You're a slick asshole." I said, and we started to exit the hotel.

"I'm actually kinda scared." He said, and I could tell. He was chewing on his lip ring, and his foot was tapping repeatedly.

"I'm your girlfriend. You need to calm down." I say, and he nods.

He actually had a limo waiting outside, and he had the biggest smirk on his face when he presented it.

We got to the place, but Luke immediately covered my eyes.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, I don't want to be surprised by your dîck." I said, and he laughed.

"Just be patient, and act as you're living it."

"I'm not the one to multi task, Luke. You should know this."

We walked out of the car, and I can't really tell you much because all I could see was his giant hands.

We stop, and he opens my eyes. What I didn't expect was a dance floor, and lights dimmed. Music randomly started playing.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, more admiration than confusion.

"Well, I never had a date to prom, so I thought that we could have a little one of our own." He said, and I nearly screamed.

"You're too sweet." I said, and hugged him.

We pull apart, and he puts out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, and I laughed."Why of course, Mr. Hemmings."

We started dancing, and he had the biggest smirk on his face.

"Why you smiling like that?"

"Because when you said Mr. Hemmings, I thought about how I'll be able to call you Mrs. Hemmings."

"Huh. What will out children be named?" I ask to see how far he got into this topic.

"We would have 3 children. Luke Jr., Lindsey, and Lauren."

"They all start with L, and I'm guessing it's because your name starts with an L." I say.

"Fine. Luke Jr., Victoria, and Lauren."

"Beautiful." I joke, and he smiles.

"This is great. Just being here with you is great. Talking about our future is great. Life is just great." He said like he couldn't believe it.

"How did we end up here?" I say, and he started singing.

"How did we end up talking in the first place." He sang, and I decided to change the words.

"I sent you a DM on Instagram." I added, and he laughed.

"I love you, Mrs. Hemmings."

"I love you too, Mr. Hemmings."

------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this short chapter.

I'm really sorry it's not that long. It would've been longer if I wasn't so tired.

Well, I guess it's a,"To be continued" moments

Also check out my other books, and my new Luke Hemmings fanfic.

Love you all♥︎