chapter 3

Damon's POV
After visiting Elena I went home and poured myself a drink thinking of how I can get Elena close to stefan without kluas seeing her I need her to convince him to come back home. And I needed to convince Amanda to bring our lil girl home.
I was pouring myself another drink when my phone rang I looked at the caller ID and it read Katherine.

"Your interrupting my drink."

"You miss me?" I'm not in the moods for her little games.

"Katherine. Where are you?" I said with a firm tone.

"Lurking outside your window, pinning away." There she go's again with her games.

"What do you want?"

"I'm homesick what have I missed?"

"Well, Stefan and Amanda are still Klaus's little prisoners and Elena still thinks she can save them and no one has thought of you since you left." I was serious we were all happy she was gone.

"And what about you? I'm sure now you've given up on your brother. and I'm pretty sure your baby momma hates you cause of what she witnessed. So are you going to plot some way to move on Elena since she should you her true feelings and I know Stefan already told Amanda his." Hearing that made my blood boil.

"I didn't give up one either one of them. I just don't know where they are." Amanda was supposed to call me but I'm still waiting to hear from her.

"Hmmm."

"But you do. Are you trailing them?"

"A hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekick Who's off the rails then there's Amanda who just had a baby girl and is a new vampire. I couldn't be further away."

Did I hear her say Amanda's a vampire?"Which means you know exactly where they are and how do you know Amanda's a vampire?" I need her to tell me everything she knows.

"All I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his hybrids didn't work . Nows he looking for some answers."

"How do you know that? " I was worried now cause Klaus might try and do something to Amanda or Miranda.

"Spend 500 years running, and there will be a few people along the way looking out for you." Now I know why she is looking out for stefan her one true love.

"Is that what your doing?looking out for my brother? "

"Well yes I'm looking out for him but also for a beautiful little girl." That made me growl.

"Where are they?" I needed to know so I can bring them both home.

Amanda's POV

" Where are we?" I asked as I looked out the window

"Welcome to Chicago." Klaus looked at Stefan." Welcome back to Chicago." I looked at Stefan.

"What are we doing here?" I asked them.

"I know how much you love it here. Bringing back good old memories of the ripper days." Klaus tells Stefan.

"Blacked out most of the time. " Stefan says.

I walked and opened the trunk getting Mirandas Minnie mouse stroller out. " Great just what I need guys bonding."

"Sweetheart you are gonna be learning the real history of Chicago." I get Mirandas car seat from him