Easter special

Amanda pov

For the past few weeks I have been Easter shopping for Miranda. Elena and I bought Miranda a princess basket and filled it up with baby toys cause she cant have candy yet. We bought her baby rattles, a stuffed bunny little eggs and a bunch of other little things. I wanted Mirandas first Easter to be special Caroline came to my house and decorated it she had balloons, baskets all over the front yard and even easter grass all over the place.

I went to the boarding house to make sure Stefan and Damon were getting ready but to also talk to them and tell them it be kool cause Klaus is gonna be at the little party im having

"Damon, Stefan where are you?" I yelled out as I walked in the parlor.

"In the bathroom! " Stefan yelled. I walked up the stairs and into Stefans room. I seen him in his white muscle shirt. " what's up? Dont you look cute." I was wearing some pink pants with a white bunny tail attached to my butt and a white spaghetti strap shirt. My hair was in curls and I was even wearing the bunny ears on I was wearing some pink and white eyeshadow

"Thanks aren't you dressing up?" he arched his brow. " come on Stefan this is Mirandas first easter."

"Im not dressing up." I gave him my puppies eyes."I'll think about it."

"Thats all I wanna hear." I. Handed him the white bunny ears. " thats all you have to wear" he rolls his eyes at me. "Wheres Damon? "

"In his room, good luck into talking Damon into wearing bunny ears." I laughed and walked out of Stefans room and walked into Damons room.

" you really do look beautiful. " Damon tells me.

"Thanks, here I bought you this." I threw a bag to Damon. He opens the bag

"Im not wearing this." he said as he pulled out the bunny costume

"Come on Damon you have to be the easter bunny. " I heard Stefan laughing from down the hall."you're not wearing black."

"Amanda im not wearing the costume and thats final." I glared at him.

"Fine but you're wearing the ears." he was gonna say something but I placed my hand over his mouth." everyone is wearing the ears to the party and even Miranda is dressing up to. "

"Whos going?" Damon asked me

"Well Meredith is bringing some kids from the hospital and I invited klaus and his family." Stefan walks in the room with an angry face so does Damon.

"You invited your pet And hi-!!"

"Dont call him that and yes I did and I want no fighting between you guys." Damon and stefan looked at eachother." I mean it I already talked to them now im talking to you both."

"Why does Klaus have to come he is not a part of this family. " Stefan says.

"Cause Stefan im with him." Damon clutched his jaw. " please be nice for one night." they didn't say nothing. "Whatever i have to go and get Miranda ready." I walked past Stefan and out of Damons room i walked down the stairs and out the front door. I walked to my car opened the driver door got in started the car and drove home.

When I got home I seen Caroline was still decorating the outside of the house. I got off the car and smiled at her and walked inside. I seen Elena was wearing her bunny ears and some black leggings and a pink shirt on. "So is Damon dressing up like the easter bunny? " Elena asks me as she hands me Miranda.

"No, and im mad about it." she laughed at me." at least Miranda and I are dressed up." Miranda was wearing a pink bunny costume.

"Klaus just showed up." Elena says in an angry tone. I turned around and smiled at him