chapter 5

Elena's pov

I was on my way to the school to help Caroline and everyone help with senior prank night. Caroline wanted to go all out since this is gonna be our last year in high school together.

I parked into the school parking lot and got off the car there was no one in school expecially at this time of night. I walked in the school and made my way to one of the classes Caroline told me about we were gonna be sitting up mouth traps. It was a lot harder then it looked we had Bonnie and Tyler here with us. It was dark in the classroom and when someone opened the door and stepped inside. They sat off the traps and turned on the light. We looked and seen it was Matt

"Ohh!Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to step all this up?!" Caroline says annoyed.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked Matt.

"Clearly." Matt says.

"How could you forget? We've only  been waiting for this since freshman year." Matt really looked like he didn't want to be here I think Caroline needs to give him a break.

"Yeah matt. If I'm doing this, your doing this."  I told him with a smile.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this?" He chuckles.

"Carolines making us." Bonnie says

"We're about to be seniors these are the memories that will stay with us forever. And if we don't...." I had to cut Carolines speech off.

"Go ahead and make fun I don't care." I think I hurt Carolines feelings a little.

Tyler started laughing we all looked at me. " I was remembering when we were juniors and Amanda snuck in in with the seniors and did some pranks."

We all started laughing." I can't believe Amanda glued the principals chair and the next day when the principal sat down she couldn't get up." Matt says.

"My favorite was when she stole the vice principles car and parked it like 2 miles down the road." I couldn't help but laugh my sister did some stupid things back in the day. " The vice principle was running around the whole school looking for her car."

"Well let's beat Amanda's record." Tyler says. " I've got ten more classes to prank." Tyler takes his bag and leaves the classroom.

"Hey!! Where are you going? Bonnie tells me as I started walking out the door.

"I'm gonna copy Amanda's prank I'm going to glue."

"The principals chair? "

"No Caroline I'm gonna glue Alarics desk shut. I'm gonna make memories." Bonnie and Caroline both smiled at me.

"I love you!!" Caroline calls out I smiled and left. I seen Tyler giving instructions to other students.

"Get the facility toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym let's go."I laughed and opened the double doors. My heart sank to my stomach when I came face to face with klaus.

"There's my girl." He says with a smirk. I can't believe I'm looking at Klaus again.

"Klaus." I was surprised I said his name cause my whole body was in shock.

"You are supposed to be dead what are we going to do about that?" I felt like  I died all over again how the hell did he know I was alive?

Damon's POV

I can't believe I let Katherine talk me into going a trip with her she didn't even tell me where she's going. All she was doing was talking about random things. She tell me she found Stefan tied to a table and she killed Gloria cause she found out Elena was alive. She also said she didn't see Amanda or Miranda around there so that made me stress out cause I dont know what the hell Klaus did or did Amanda finally get away and is gonna pull a Katherine and run.