Chapter 20

Amanda pov

Since I have been back a lot has happened like Klaus and I have been fighting since I got back cause he was mad that I left with Stefan and didn't tell him and he doesn't want me in this but I can't just sit back and act like everything is fine when its not. And I also did talk to Elena about that little kiss her and Damon shared at first she didn't admit it but when she seen big sis was not  having  it she finally confessed. don't get me wrong im a hurt and mad that they kissed but I already knew they had feelings for each other. Of course I didn't tell Stefan about Damon and Elena kissing I feel like its Elenas job to tell him.

Mirandas birthday was almost  here and I was not prepared for it at all physically I have everything but emotional im a wreck.

" You sure you have everything? " Elena tells me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah im only spending the night then we're coming back. " I gave Miranda a kiss on the cheek." im gonna miss you princess. " I smiled at Miranda then I looked back at Elena." see you later sis." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and into my car. I was driving to New York to surprise my best friend Maggie and bring her back with me.

When I drove up to Maggie's apartment I started remembering the crazy things we both have done like the partying and falling asleep outside on the steps and cant forget about all the cute guys we have parted with. I got out the car and walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door and waited for her to answer.

"Surprise! !" I yelled as soon as Maggie opened the door. Maggie attacked me with a bear hug.

" you finally came back." Maggie was still holding on to me."I've missed you so much."

"Me too Maggie." I told her as we released from each other.

"Look at you." she grabbed my arm and made me do a little spin." you look good."

"Thanks, I dont feel like I do." she looks at me like im crazy." what I have been getting sick back and forth."

" you can't tell." I rolled my eyes and we walked inside the house.

"This house has not changed a bit." we sat on the couch and talked about Miranda I brought out the pictures and showed her how beautiful my baby girl is.

"She is beautiful." Maggie says to me.

"I make pretty babies." Maggie started laughing.

"So any more kids?" I spit out my drink.

"No, Miranda is the only baby I can have." since I became a vampire I Know I couldn't have any more children. We sat and talked for a bit but I was getting hungry. Maggie and I went to this little restaurant we use to go to all the time.

" you need to stay here for the weekend." Maggie tells me

"I can't I promised Elena that I will be gone for one night plus im bringing you with me." I looked around and seen this older guy that smelled delicious." Maggie I will be right back." she knew what I was gonna do. She just turned hed head. I followed the man outside and watched him. As soon as he walked down the alley I attacked him. I must have been hungry cause I sucked him dry I threw his body in the dumpster and began walking back to the restaurant. I couldn't make it to my seat instead I ran in the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Just my luck im sick again.

"Amanda are you okay?" I slammed the stall door cause I didn't want Maggie to see me like this." Amanda open the door."

"Im fine, give me a minute. " I flushed the toilet and opened the door and walked out. I walked to the sink and turned it on.

"Amanda you dont look okay. " Maggie walks up to me." is it normal for vampires to throw up?" i washed my mouth out and looked at her.

"I don't know." I placed my hands on the sink.

"Amanda how long have you been throwing up?"

"A couple of months, im not sure." I looked back in the mirror.

" you might be pr-" 

"No its impossible I can't. " I started walking out the bathroom but Maggie grabbed my arm.

" You should just check and make sure."

"I can't just go to a hospital and have them check me, plus im not pregnant."

"If your not pregnant then it could be something else wrong with you."

"Where am I gonna go?"

"How about that witch that told you, you were pregnant with Miranda."

"She might not even be alive"

"Its always worth a shot."  I looked and smiled at Maggie. She links her arm with mine and we   walked out the bathroom and out the restaurant. We got into my car and drove to where Mary lived.

" you okay?"  Maggie says snapping me out of my thoughts

"Im nervous." I turned down the block where Mary lived." what if im dying?" Maggie chuckled at me.

"We're here." I parked and Maggie got out the car I stayed in the driver seat."Amanda come on!!" I slowly got out the car."Its raining Amanda so hurry up." we walked to the front door and Maggie knocked.

"No ones home let-" spoke to soon.

"Hi, can I help you ladies?" Mary looked a little different.

"Hi you might not remember me, I came to see you about a year ago a-"

" Gilbert right?" I can't believe she kind of remembers me." you were pregnant. " she remembers me.

"Yeah thats right. " I smiled at her." I was hoping my friend and I can talk to you."

"Come in." she steps aside and Maggie and I walked inside. "So I take it you had the baby and turned into a vampire? "

" how did you know?" Maggie asked.

"Im a witch and I ca-"  I didn't mean to be rude but I really wanted to get down to the bottom of things.

"Im sorry to show up here but since I got daggered and came back to life a couple of months ago I have been getting sick."

"Lay on the table." I looked at Maggie and Maggie pushed me towards the table. I laid on the table and Mary walks up to me and placed her hands on my stomach and closed her eyes. "Oh my." Mary quickly said. She opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Whats wrong am I dying? " I was scared cause the way she looked at me.

" your pregnant." I jumped off the table." an hybrid baby." I can't be pregnant there is no fuckin way.

"Told you Amanda. " Maggie was happy.

"Your lying! ! I cant be pregnant, there is no fuckin way." I started walking to the front door when I suddenly stopped. I looked over at Mary. " you said hybrid. "

"Yes." I started walking towards her.

"What does that mean?" Maggie asked

"It means something bad." I just looked at Mary. "I advice you dont let this baby be born."

"Its just a little baby Amanda you cant kill it." Maggie tells me.

"I cant do this. " I ran out the house and into the rain. Since I was young I use to cry in the rain cause no one can see my tears

"Amanda! ! Amanda stop." I stopped. " Amanda you can't always run away from your problems. "

"Maggie I cant be pregnant again." she grabbed my hand." what am I gonna do?"

"First we are  gonna get out this rain and then where gonna figure this all out." Maggie was right.

"Come on lets go." Maggie and I walked back to the house. Mary was outside waiting for us.

"Thanks Mary." I told her as I opened the car door.

"Listen to what I told you." Mary says then she walked inside.

I got into my car and started it up." were going home,well my home always." I drove off.