Chapter 14

Elenas pov

Last night I had to bring Ric to the hospital he was coughing up blood again like when him and Amanda saved Jeremy. I really dont know what is up with his ring. The ring is not working like it use to every time Ric dies he comes back to life a little worse like before. I called Damon but he ignored me. I then called Amanda but she didn't answer. I was still at the hospital I even slept here. I went out of Rics room I still need to get home and clean up the mess before Ric is discharged from here. I was walking down the hallway when I seen Matt walking towards me.

" how is Mr Saltzman? " Matt asked concern

"Resigned to spending the night in observation, so long as I promise to change the lock on the house so I talked to Bonnie earlier she and her mom are fine. Have you talked to Caroline? " I haven't even checked on her to see how she was doing.

"Yeah, she's holding it together, considering how close she and her dad used to be. Any word on who's behind these attacks? " Matt asked as we were walking out the hospital.

"No, Sheriff Forbes said there's no real suspects at all." we stopped in the parking lot. "How are you dealing with everything? I mean, you keep getting dragged into all of this."

" honestly. ... Im kind of lucky, the only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow, is showing up for my shift at the grill. " I smiled at him

"Thank you for everything today, really " I dont knoq what I done if Matt wasn't there.

"Get home safe." I sighed

"Thanks." he smiled and drove away. I walked over to my car I opened the door and got in. I turned the engine on and I began to reverse the car the car jerked. It felt like I drove into something I looked into the rear view mirror there was nothing there."what? " I said to myself I got out the car and checked the bumper theres nothing there. Suddenly Rebekah appears in front of me.

" Drive much? " why is Rebekah here? Klaus wouldn't pull the dagger out of her.

"Rebekah. " Rebekah grabs me and pushes me against the car.

"Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt." Rebekah tries to bite me and I began to scream. All of a sudden Rebekah was ripped off of me and there was Elijah.

"Elijah. " Rebekah seemed a little stunned

"Leave." He demand. Rebekah steps forward. " Are you challenging me?" she glares at him.

"You're pathetic, both of you." she says then she disappears. I looked at Elijah

"Well.... I believe we have a little catching up to do." I really didn't wanna talk to him right now.

Amandas pov

I know it was wrong to sleep with Klaus hes the enemy. After everything he has done to my family i should hate him right? But there is something about him I like plus he is fuckin hot and lets not forget im attracted to the bad boy's.

I woke up on the couch with Klaus's arm around my waist. I reached and grabbed my phone I seen i had a missed call from Elena.

"Dont think so love. " Klaus grabbed the phone from me and put it behind him.

"Klaus m-" he cuts me off

"Now your calling me Klaus last night you were saying Nik." I slapped his chest and laughed

"Like I was saying before you rudely interrupted me, Elena called and I wanna call her back to make sure she is okay. " for some reason trouble is attractive to Elena