chapter 21

Amanda pov

When I got back home i was still shocked at what I found out. I kept on glancing down at my stomach and placing my hand over my stomach. Was i happy? Mad? Scared? Shocked? I was all of those. I know I can take care of both kids but when this baby gets older I won't know what to do if he or she turns into a hybrid. Another thing that was worrying me was the way Mary looked at me. She was truly afraid of this baby she wanted me to kill it which im not gonna do. I know im scared and stressing out but at the end of the day I know I wont kill this baby.

we pulled up at the Gilbert house and no lights were on I guess everyone is sleeping. We got out the car and made are way to the front door. I turned the knob on the door and opened it and we walked in. We walked up the stairs and all of a sudden I was pulled up against the wall.

"What the hell!!"

"Amanda." Stefan lets me go and the lights come on.

"What are you doing here?" Elena says while holding Miranda.

"Picking up my baby." I walked over to Elena and she gave me Miranda.

"I thought you were coming back tomorrow? "

"We were but so-" I had to say something cause I dont want Maggie to accidentally spill the beans

"Change of plans." all three of them looked at me." now if everyone will excuse me im gonna go put Miranda back to sleep." I turned and started walking towards my old room.

"So we're crashing here?" Maggie says.

"Yep." I walked into my old room and turned on the light

"So where are we gonna sleep?" I looked at Maggie and then at the floor and smiled." oh hell no im not sleeping on a floor. "

"Well theirs always the couch down stairs. " Maggie just looked at me." what? Im just saying."

" your bed is clearly big enough for two."

"Exactly Miranda and I."

"We can all fit on this bed." Maggie lays down.

"Im warning you Miranda is a wild sleeper." I told her as I laid Miranda down in the middle of us. I laid down too" Maggie thanks for being here." she looked at me.

"Amanda no matter what you decided im gonna be here for you." I smiled at her." now go to bed we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. " I kissed Miranda and closed my eyes.

Klaus pov

I left the Salvatore house after I got the information where the white oak stake was. They had made 12 stakes from the wood that Rebekah failed to burn. They really did try and go to great length in killing myself and my family. Rebekah took the history teacher to the cave to retrieve the last stake I feel a lot better knowing that there is nothing that can kill us out there now. I also made sure the Salvatore brothers do not know who created their bloodline. I would not let my siblings die. Rebekah had been gone for quite some time maybe the history teacher was difficult. I started painting and waited for Rebekah to return. I finally sensed Rebekah coming into the house after a few minutes later Rebekah walked into the room

"What took you so long?" I asked her as I continued to paint.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake." I turned and looked at her she showed me the stake." luckily im quite the charmer." Rebekah was holding the weapon that can kill us in her hands.

"That's it?" she walks towards me with a smile.

"The last of the white oak stakes that can kill us, do you want to do the honours or shall I?" she asked me while holding up the white oak stake. I put the paintbrush down and took the stake from Rebekah and threw it in the fire place.