chapter 7

Damon's POV

I just watched as Amanda walked away I couldn't believe she told Elena and I that. I knew Elena had a crush on me I see it tonight but I would not go down that road cause she is my daughter's aunt and I don't wanna jeopardize Amanda's friend ship by messing around with Elena.

I don't know what the hell is going on last night I seen Mason then I blacked out in the parlor after everyone left. I woke up and noticed I was tied to a chair I looked down and seen a fire poker in my chest. I noticed my day light ring was on the floor, I looked up and saw Mason what the hell.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me." I killed Mason how the hell is he standing in front of me.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Mason tells me with a smirk this has Stefan and twisted ripper ways all over it.

"Oh, Stefan." I called out. I looked and seen Stefan walking down the stairs." Low blow, Stefan low blow." He walked in to the parlor and looked at me confused.

"What the hell happened to you?" He tells me all innocent. Just my luck he blacked out after he did this.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is leave me out of it." I told him firmly.

"I didn't do this." That crap is not gonna work on me.

"Quite screwing around." His face turned harden now.

"I didn't." He checks the chains."Its pretty messed up though, isn't it? " He said with a little bit of amusement.

"What the hell is going on in here?" We look and see Amanda and Miranda in her stroller.

"Damon thinks I did this." Amanda starting laughing.

"Yep." I say. Stefan removed the iron from my chest and I screamed out in pain and Miranda started crying.

"Shhh baby girl." Amanda picks her up." Stefan walks away from us.

"Yeah, not to worry I'll just untangle myself." I screamed out. All of a sudden the curtains opened and the sunlight entered and burned my skin causing me to scream. I felt someone throw Me to the ground I looked and seen Amanda on top of me.

"You okay?" I looked at her."What the hell did you now?"

"I'm fine." She gets up closes the curtains and hands me my day light ring." I seen Mason." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Damon how many beers did you have?"

"I'm not drunk I re-"

"I don't have time for this." She walks up and grabs Mirandas stroller.

"Where are you going? " I walked up to her.

"Out." She turned but I grabbed her arm." Damon let go!!"

"Where are you taking my daughter? "

"Our daughter and to my old house there happy." I let her go and watch her walk out the door.

Bonnie's pov

Since I brought Jeremy back from being shot nothing has been going good between us He has been more distant from me. Then there is his ex girlfriends Vicki and Anna have been making appearances and that is not helping.  All I wanted was for him to be honest with me shoot he had the whole summer to tell me the truth but he didn't now look where we are in our relationship. I am with Caroline and we are hanging Lanterns from trees for the light festival.

"So when you did the spell to send Vicki away, did that get rid of Anna too?" Caroline asks me. Wish it did but no shw is still around.

"I wish all I did was block the magic that was helping Vicki get a physical foothold here. Jeremy's still got a direct line to the other side, and as long as he wants to see Anna and she wants to see him, she will still come back." I say with frustration she look at me and gave me sympathetic smile.