chapter 24

Amanda's POV

I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. Damon and Tyler teaming up and stopping Klaus's heart. To Klaus taking Elena's blood was to much to handle for me. I walked out the room and into the kitchen I seen Miranda was sitting at the table drinking juice or milk in her sippy cup I looked and seen Tyler was watching her. I walked over to Miranda and picked her up. Tyler was trying to talk to me but I ingored him. I walked out the house got into my car and drove home. I parked outside my house and I broke down crying I know Damon stopped Klaus's heart cause he didn't want to lose Miranda or I And Klaus was taking Elena'sblood. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place cause no matter what or I choose someone's gonna get hurt.

"Momma sad." I heard Miranda say. I turned around and smiled at her. I got out the car and opened Mirandas door and unbuckled her and picked her up and we walked to the front door unlocked the door and walked in side. I put Miranda down and she walked over to her toys and began playing. I walked over and sat on the couch I placed my hand over my stomach and started to rub my stomach. Thinking of how I can tell everyone that I'm pregnant and Klaus is the father. How is Klaus gonna know he's a dad if he's stuffed in a box. Do I tell his family? I don't know what to do.

My phone started ringing I looked and seen it was Jeremy so I answered it

"What's up Jerbear? "

"Elena is passed out on the floor and she has blood coming out of her nose I'm taking her to the emergency meet me there." Jeremy hangs up before I can even say anything.

I jumped off the couch picked up Miranda and rushed out the house. I used my vampseed and buckled Miranda in her car seat after I was done I hopped into the driver seat and started the car and drove to the hospital. I got to the hospital within minutes I parked the car got off got Miranda off and walked in the hospital fast

"Amanda." Jeremy said as I walked up to him and hugged him.

"What happened?" I say as we pulled apart.

"I dont know I heard a thump and ran to the room and seen Elena was passed out on the floor." Just then Meredith comes walking up to us.

"How is she?" Jeremy say.

"She's gonna be fine. " Meredith tells us."She just got a little banged up, hit her head, but it was just a slight concussion, nothing to worry about." I did not believe her.

"But she collapsed, there was blood." Jeremy says to her.

"Honestly Jeremy, she's okay. " Meredith tells him again." She's just..... she needs some rest." Meredith started to walk away.

"Gonna call Damon. "

"Give me Miranda." Jeremy says as he holds his hands out. I place Miranda in his hands and walk away pulling my phone out my pocket. Damon answered on the second ring

"Amanda where are you? Are you and Miranda okay? I know -" I cut him off

"We're at the hospital be-" he cut me off

"Is Miranda alright? Are you alright? I'm on my way b-" This time I cut him off.

"We're fine, it's Elena she passed out so Jeremy brought her in." I looked and seen Jeremy was walking up and down the hallway holding Mirandas hand."Where are you? "

"Gonna meet up with Stefan so we can drop off Klaus's coffin at the storage." I felt a lump in my throat.

"I wanna go with you Damon." I felt a tear escape my eye.

"No Amanda you stay with Elena she-"

"Damon please I didn't get a chance to tell Klaus goodbye." He didn't say nothing." Its the least you do Damon please."