chapter 1

There are gonna be some misspelled words and errors. Once I'm completely finished with the series I will go back and fix them.

It's been 3 months since Stefan and I have been with Klaus to save Damon's life and so many things have changed. The first one is Stefan is a ripper and its not a pretty sight. I seen him drain people of blood then he rips them apart that's not even the sick part. The sick part is when he puts them back together again.

The second thing that has changed is i had a beautiful baby girl she was born 10 weeks early at first I thought she was not gonna make it but vampire blood does Wonders. Her name is Miranda Gilbert Salvatore she is my twin the only difference is she has Damons eyes.

"What's the matter with my baby?" I said as I picked her up from her crib."shhhhhh, its okay momma has you." I was holding her and making a bottle some people can do like nothing but me im still new to it. I was so scared I was gonna drop Miranda or break her by mistake ever knew what love truly meant until the day I looked into my daughter's eyes. "There you go."

The last thing is during my delivery i deid and came back a vampire thanks to Klaus who was giving me his blood of course stefan was against it at first but when he found out that i was gonna die he changed his mind.

"come in." I said as I burped Miranda.

"Amanda klaus wants to take you hunting." Stefan walks into my room and I hand him Miranda he start's playing with Miranda and baby talking.

"Let me get ready." Since i became a vampire Klaus has been teaching me how to hunt and control myself when im around people.

"I got you this." Stefan hands me a white box." Open it."

"Its beautiful." I looked at the necklace." Thank you." I gave him an hug.

"Happy early birthday."

"You know I remember everything." He looked at me. "I remember when you said you love me, then you compelled me to forget."

"I did it cause you were pregnant with my brothers kid." He steps closer.

"You should have told me." I always looked at Stefan like a good friend cause he was in love with Elena or so I thought.

"Would it have made a difference?" I didn't say anything could it have made a difference? Can I even do that to my twin sister? "That's what I thought."

"Maybe it would of, but you took that memory away after you promised you wouldn't do that." I walked out the room and into the living room." Klaus lets go!"

"Love no need to shout vampire hearing remember." A part of me wants to hate Klaus for all the pain he's brought to my family but i just cant. "Sweetheart."

"Lets go." Klaus and I both walked out the house leaving stefan with Miranda. I know you might say im crazy to leave my baby with with him but im not. Miranda is the only one that can bring Stefan back to his old self.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Klaus do you think I can go to mystic falls? " I said after I compelled an old man

"Absolutely not." He drops the wife and walks away.

"Its my birthday." He turns and faces me.

"You could go on one condition." Great here we go

"What's that?" I crossed my arms over my chest

"Miranda stays with me." I'm not gonna let him watch my princess. Klaus has grown a soft spot for Miranda since I had her sometimes I wonder what his intentions are