The Flight to LA

"I'm so excited!" I cried, "I've never been to LA before!"

"Calm down Marzia," my boyfriend, Felix, chuckled," I've never seen you so excited."

I laughed. Felix was right. I had never been so happy to go anywhere; not Sweden, not London, not Singapore. He thinks it's because he ha friends in LA but I have different reasons for my excitement. As we got onto the plane that would take us away from Italy, I couldn't help but smile like a little girl going to a place for the first time.

After several hours of sitting on a plane, we finally got off, grabbed our bags and exited the airport. Once we stepped outside, we could feel the warm air hit us like a brick wall, causing us to stop in our tracks. We knew it was going to be as hot as Italy, Maybe even hotter, but we did not expect this. At first I couldn't move until I saw Felix stroll towards two guys. Ian and Anthony. I remember Felix told me that although they were both the same age, Ian looked a lot older than Anthony. Ian had brown hair with blue eyes, a beard, a blue T-shirt and shorts on whereas Anthony had long dark hair, brown eyes, a green T-shirt and Jeans.  Without even thinking, I walked over to Felix and the boys to be greeted with a hug from both. Ian seemed eager to hug me whereas Anthony was more cautious. Maybe he wasn't a people-person. Once the introductions were done, we jumped into Anthony's car and drove to our home for the month.