Danger

We drove. Or rather, I drove and Stephano gave me directions. Where were we going? Why was he and his friends in danger? How could I help them? I couldn't help but think this as I heard Stephano's voice announce, "We're here!" I looked around. A deserted car park was the last thing I had expected. In front of us was a small building that looked like it had once housed a group of children's clubs. All that remained of it now was a room with a shattered roof. His friends were staying HERE? I was starting to wonder what kind of company Stephano kept. He was a small statue so maybe they were small golden statues just like him? I opened what remained of the door and gasped in shock to find out who his friends were. Sitting in front of me were a pile of chairs, a pig and a boulder. Stephano introduced me to the strange creatures. Mr Chair, Piggeh and Jennifer. Once the introductions were done, Stephano got down to the reason we were here.

"A few years ago," Stephano had told me, "We all lived in harmony. The Barrels, the bros, Jennifer, Piggeh, Mr chair and I. This was until your boyfriend, Felix, came."

"What does Felix have to do with this?" I asked, curiously.

"When Felix, or Pewdiepie as we called him, stepped into our home, there was a lot of arguments concerning him. Noone knew what we should do with him and so we all fell out. The Barrels and the Bros felt it was their duty to eliminate the problem so that we could all live in harmony once again but we didn't like that idea. We knew that Felix would be missed and so we decided to help him escape."

I nodded, Taking this all in as I heard Stephano clear his throat and continue with his story. "It took several months but it was worth the pain, the tears and the fear to see Felix return home to a loving family. We was hoping the bros would be able to accept Felix was gone and we could live in harmony again but unfortunately, this was not the case. They hated us for helping him escape and so they have decided to make us pay for what we have done."

I gasped. I couldn't help it. Knowing that my Felix, the most amazing guy in the world, was responsible for diving a house and causing enemies, was heart-breaking. I stood up fiercely and asked the small golden statue what help was needed but all he said was, "When the time is right, you'll know." Creepy guy. I could understand hiss need to ask me for help, but couldn't he just tell me how I could help? Without another word, Stephano and his gang headed towards the car and sat in the backseat while I drove back to Disneyland.

-------------------------------

When I arrived back at Disneyland, I strolled back to our meeting point to find a VERY worried Felix and Anthony. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE TRIED TO RING YOU BUT YOU WOULDNT ANSWER!"

"Calm down Felix, my phone was off." Shoot. I forgot to check my phone before heading back here. As I glanced at my phone, I was shocked to find I had over 20 missed calls from the boys and 10 unread messages.

"Where have you been?"

I bit my lip. What could I say? I went for a drive with a small golden statue to meet his friends, be asked for my help, agree to help them with whatever they needed help with and then drive back? Right, cos THAT would go down well. As we jumped into Anthony's car, I whispered to Felix, "who's Stephano?"

He Tensed. "How do you know Stephano." I also felt something, Or rather SOMEONE, tense up in my bag at the mention of his name.

"I was just curious. you used to shout about him a lot when you came home."

"Yeah, well, I missed him. I still do. I miss that crazy little statue."

I sighed. Not cos I didn't like how he missed his friend; I sighed cos I knew Felix would never know where his small friend was. Right next to him, inside of my bag.

Hey guys here's chapter 5! I know they're short chapters but I'm trying to extend them without losing the plot. If you have any ideas leave a comment and I'll try to incorporate it into the story. Also, what do you think about the Amnesia gang being in the story? Would you like to see more of Piggeh, Mr chair and Jennifer? Let me know in the comments :)