Disneyland

As I got out the car I felt a rush of different emotions: Happiness, Excitement, Fear, anxiety. Don't get me wrong, I was happy to finally be fulfilling my dream but I was also scared about it being worse than I ever thought it was. I shook my head. I shouldn't be so negative. As I saw the place my childhood has been revolved around, I could do nothing but stare at it in awe. Felix waved his hand in front of my face to snap me out of it and we went inside. Why had I waited so long to come here?! It was amazing! The three of us went on 6 rides  before Lunchtime and we went to eat. After lunch we decided to split up for a while and we agreed to meet again after 4 hours if not before. As I was going on my Third ride since lunch, I saw a Golden Statue laying on the floor in front of me. Curiously, I crouched down and picked up the small statue. It was a small man with a sword. With a shrug I placed him on the table and started to walk off before I heard a voice say, "you're just going to put me down and leave?"

I was Stunned. I turned to look at the statue and looking around to see who could've spoken. When I saw there was no one around, I looked back at the statue and picked it up. even thinking, I said, "Did you just speak to me?"

"Well, there's noone else around to speak to you is there?"

"I guess not but..."

"But what?"

"But statues don't speak."

I heard him chuckle before responding. "Just because I'm a statue doesn't mean I can't speak."

He explained to me that his name was Stephano, He was a French statue who came to Disneyland in search of me. This confused me. "Why did you come for me?"

"We need your help."

"We?" I looked around, "There are more of you?"

"They're not here if that's what you're looking for."

"Where are they?"

"they're waiting for us. I wanted to see if you'd help us first." This confused me even more. I had never been asked for help. I had always been the girl that NEEDED help, I never GAVE it. Although I had no idea what I had to do to help the statue or his friends, I knew that I couldn't sit here and do nothing.

"Ok, tell me what I have to do."

Hi guys i'm sorry the chapters are REALLY short. If you have any ideas for how you want the story to progress leave a comment and I'll try to incorporate your ideas into the story. Also, what do you think about Stephano being in the story? How are he and his friends in trouble? Can Marzia really help them? All will be revealed :)