Trapped

I stared out of the window and watched the greenery fly past. We had been on the motorway for a few hours and I was getting hungry. Don't think about food, I told myself, Think about something else. How had Anthony gotten himself kidnapped? Had the bros ambushed him? I shuddered at the thought of my friend being at the mercy of those awful creatures. Felix had explained to me who they were, what they want and, more importantly, why. From what he and Stephano had told me, the bros had tolerated Anthony but became hostile towards Felix. I guess Anthony was smart enough to stay out of the way whereas Felix had a habit of exploring areas he shouldn't. As I was thinking of all the difference Felix and Anthony have, the car crashed Violently. My first reaction was to glare at Felix but one look at his face told me that I was blaming the wrong person for our crash. The Bros. Shoot. I got out of the car slowly, picking up Stephano on the way out, and started to back away from them. It was only when I saw Felix grab a pipe and smash it into a bro's head that I ran. I felt him touch my hand and we picked up the pace. Run, I ordered myself, don't look back. Felix screamed, making me laugh. It was only when I heard a growl from behind us that I realised why he had screamed. The bro had caught up with us. A bony hand grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me to a stop. I shouted to Felix but was unable to hear his response. I looked at down at my hands to see Stephano resting in them. Another hand took hold of me and I was pulled backwards, further and further away from Felix.

I opened my eyes. It was dark despite being daytime outside. I stood up slowly and tried to move towards the door, only to discover that I couldn't. I looked down at my wrists to see rope tying me to the wall behind me. The bros must have done this when I was... Asleep? Unconscious? Panicked, I searched the room for Stephano. I was about to give up when I saw him, laying on a pile of hay. I moved forward as much as I could and reached for him. Just as I touched the tip of his base, the door swung open to reveal and bro and... a barrel? The bro slowly strolled over to me while the barrel rolled over to Stephano. No. I struggled as the ropes dug deeper into my wrists, but I didn't care; I couldn't let them hurt Stephano. The bro moved in front of my line of sight, causing me to stop fighting the ropes. He slowly lifted his claw and ran it along my chin, causing me to jolt away. Gross. He didn't see to notice my disgust and did it again. If I hadn't been bound to the wall, I would have... Well, I didn't know what I'd have done. He suddenly dropped his claw from my face, chuckled and left the room, followed by that creepy barrel. I looked over to where Stephano had been laying moments before and gasped in horror; Stephano was gone! The Barrel must have taken him while the bro was distracting me. I felt tears flow from my eyes as I knew that he could be anywhere. WE could be anywhere. I promised Felix that I'd help keep Stephano safe, instead he was with the enemy. I laid my head on the wall and cried, knowing noone could hear me. Just me. Me and my thoughts.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is late. I was camping so I was unable to upload the next chapter. Hope you liked this one. If you have any suggestions for the storyline let me know and I'll try to add it to the Story :)