Old Friends

My eyes opened slowly but closed quickly at the blinding white light in front of me. Damn it. I tried to open my eyes again but it was impossible. "Piggeh!" I shouted, "Turn off the goddamn light!"

"Sorry, Stephano." He replied and switched off the light that was blinding me. I sat up slowly so that I didn't get head rush like last time. I was shocked to find that Anthony and Alicia were asleep on the bed, Mr chair was in the corner and Jennifer... Well, Jennifer just sat near the window. How did they get here? I left them behind so they were safe. I glared at Piggeh who just shrugged his shoulders and sat next to me. "Why are you here Piggeh?" I asked him furiously.

"We wanted to make sure you were safe," He replied casually, "We felt bad about leaving you to fight."

"We're fine Piggeh. Go back."

"Well, we would but... The bros-"

"Don't tell me."

"They kinda locked the way we came in."

"DAMN IT PIGGEH YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED OUT SO YOU COULD BE SAFE!"

I saw his head hunch over with regret. "I'm sorry, Stephano." He started to stand up when I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. "Well," I started, "You're here now. You might as well stay and help." His face lit up like a child on Christmas day. "Thank you Stephano." Was all he whispered back. We sat there, unmoving, until The humans woke up. They were confused; We all were. All I remembered was Marzia touching a barrel and then fighting it off of her. I had bandaged up her wound with a nearby cloth but was then pried off of her and knocked out. When I woke up, she was gone. Barrels. I explained to the others what I remembered and practically spat out the last part about the barrels. "Jeff's gonna die now." I said venomously. Noone tried to stop me as I left the room; Not even Alicia. Jeff's going to pay for this. I slammed each door open, Hoping to catch a glimpse of brown and gold but only seeing empty rooms. As I opened the last door, I was grabbed from behind and dragged backwards. The hands were metallic. No. That's Impossible. I struggled against the hold but it was no use. I was dragged back towards the dungeons and thrown into a room. I shoved and kicked the door, hoping it would move under my weight. Nothing. Furiously, I kicked the door and sat on the floor, leaning on it. That's when I noticed I wasn't the only one in the room. My head snapped up and I reached for my sword out of habit. I was instantly aware that my sword wasn't in its loop on my belt, instantly making me more aware than I already was. I glanced around, looking for some sort of weapon but the room was bare. Great. I raised my hands in a martial arts sort of way and stood there, glaring at the shape in the corner of the room. "Who's there?" I called out towards the shape. There was no reply. "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Stephano?" That voice. It couldn't be... "Marzia?"