Fears and Tears

Slowly, I made my way down the dark, dingy corridor. I was so mad at Stephano that I hadn't paid attention to where I was running, meaning I was lost in this awful castle. Idiot. I kept my eyes open for anything that could be useful. I glanced down at my lantern, distressed to find it was nearly out of oil. I have to find some oil soon, I thought as I opened the door in front of me. You would have thought after being stuck in this place for so long would have taught me you NEVER open a door without knowing what's behind it. You're wrong. I opened the door slowly, holding my breath as I saw a bro leaning against the wall, sleeping. Oops. I silently shut the door and strolled towards the next door. Suddenly, there was a bang from behind me, causing me to jump. I heard the deep growl of the bros and sprinted down the corridor, hoping to outrun the disgusting things. I would NOT be caught again. I would NOT be forced into the dungeon again, tied to those goddamn creatures. Most of all, I would NOT make Stephano rescue me again. He saved me so many times before it seemed unfair to make him save me again. I reached the door at the end of the corridor and pulled on it. Locked. I turned around to find it a few inches away from me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable to happen when I realised I still had Stephano's sword. Slowly, I drew the sword and swiped at the creature's stomach. The bro hunched back in pain and collapsed to the floor, blood seeping out from underneath him.  Sweet. I walked over the bro and sprinted through the darkness, hoping to find Stephano and Anthony before it was too late. Why hadn't they come to find me? I thought to myself, Stephano seemed concerned when I left him but he hasn't come looking for me. I sighed. I guess he DOESN'T care. Just as I was about to turn back into our room, I heard someone call my name. "Marzia!" Why did I recognise that voice? "MARZIA!" Anthony? I stopped at the sound of Anthony's voice and turned swiftly. I waited for them to catch up to me, confused about the strange girl they were carrying. There's a girl here? I hugged Anthony tightly, afraid to let him go again. I look at Stephano and gave him a sharp nod, showing him I hadn't forgiven him yet. Finally, I stared at the girl. She looked around 20 with chocolate hair and green eyes. She was wearing what USED to be purple top which was now covered in dirt and black leggings. On her feet she wore Black converse. Strangely, she reminded me of a friend in Italy. She smiled at me warmly, making me glare at her in confusion. Does she even KNOW me? I introduced myself coldly whereas she introduced herself happily. "I'm Marzia."

"I'm Alicia." SHE was Alicia?! She was the owner of the house?! But... But she looked so young! Maybe that's why the bros never attacked her; She was young. Felix wasn't. Anthony wasn't. That's why she had been left alone all this time. Stephano explained to me that Felix had found her and told her what had happened. Alicia had felt bad for us and come to stop the bros but it all backfired on her. The creatures brought her here  are locked her up, same as us. Only difference was she stayed there, obediently. "Why did you stay there?" I asked her, "The bros were terrible to you."

"I know they were," She replied sadly, "But they knew I was coming to stop them again."

"Again?"

"Didn't Stephano tell you? I argued with them about Anthony and, later on, Felix."

I remembered Stephano telling me that there had been disputes over the duo but I didn't realise it had been her against the bros. wait... did she say Felix told her what had happened? "Where's Felix?"

I saw her face show fear. She knew I would want to know that. "Felix went to find the others."

"The others?"

Before Alicia could answer, Stephano chimed in. "They weren't with you?"

"We agreed it would be safer if we split up for the time being."

"It's not safe out there for them to be alone, Alicia. You knew that."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just... I wanted to think I was normal. Like everyone else. I had normal friends for a while; not Pigs, chairs, rocks and statues. It was only when I saw Felix that I realised it was a stupid mistake to have separated from the others and I told him to search for them."

Stephano didn't say a word the entire journey back to our room. Wow, he's SO mad. As we shut the door, I saw him stand by the window and stare out of it. I left the others to barricade the door and went over to him. I was about to ask him if he was alright when he spoke. "Do you miss him?"

"Felix?" I asked him, "Yeah. All the time."

He chuckled. "He said the same about you too, Marzia."

"He did? When?"

"When he came here. He couldn't sleep, knowing there was a chance he would never see you again. Knowing you might not love him if he DID go home. It killed him inside."

"I've always loved him. From the moment we met to the moment he moved in. Every day our relationship gets stronger. Yeah, I love a crazy youtuber but he's MY crazy youtuber. And I will ALWAYS love him."

I heard Stephano sigh and hug me, making me shiver from the coldness of his skin but warm from his touch. I hugged him back, tears rolling down my cheeks. Felix, I miss you.

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I didn't have a lot of time today. If you have Ideas for the next chapter let me know in the comments. I'll be writing the next chapter on Tuesday But that will be the only chapter this week. Sorry! Thanks for reading my story! Hope you're enjoying reading it; I'm enjoying writing it :)