Pharaoh's Eye ♋ LV

Caira

Last night I had to sit back and think about the men I've encountered in my life, I think I've had a taste of every persona that guys carries. For instance, Julius. Due to his characteristics we'll call him the smooth pretty boy. Say it loud and proud that's the kind of guys he was, not afraid to push you to your limits. Without bragging too much can probably take your bitch. That was a slight problem, being with him made me feel when he would go out and we wouldn't speak about the events he would be doing in one night with his boys that he's doing a bit of wrong. Julius always had a slick mouth, maybe that's what is trying to draw me back to him today. Is Julius husband material? Maybe after he's done fucking all he can.

O'Neal, the poet and the only guy so far who can get me wet with words. Words that weren't even sexual. In seconds he could recite something beautiful, as much as I didn't want to like him I honestly did. Unfortunately for him he just entered in at the wrong time in my life, but right off the back I told him that it was no strings attached. Yet, I appreciate him for making me realize that I was starting to open myself up sexually. I was self conscience with having sex with him causing my body count to go up, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Sex doesn't always have to be strictly between lovers, sex doesn't always have to have a passionate meaning. Sex for me is just sex, that's it no back story. Shit is hella good especially when you getting it from the right one, I finally got a grip on my understanding of it all.

Till Wes, Mr. Perfect come on through. Perfect gentleman in every aspect, treated me right and put me first. It was supposed to be just sex between us too but shit happens. Wes said that he would not wait for long, whatever he means by that. You waiting for me to get my shit together? You waiting for me to get done exploring my body with others? You could very well be wasting you time, because what makes you think I won't stumble upon somebody just like you or better? Mentally, I'm not ready for Wes. What he decides to do with himself in the meantime I don't have a concern over.

"What did you do to Wes?" His friend questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"He ain't been acting like himself, he off his game."

"I didn't do anything at all, we ain't together anymore if that's what you asking."

"Why don't you come up to me to my dorm so I can see for myself why he so fucked up."

"Kenny, if you don't get the fuck off me."

He laughed, "The legends must be true."

"What damn legend?"

"It's only certain women who contain the Magic Pussy, you know how some niggas got the magic stick."

"Leave me the hell alone, I don't know what the hell is the matter with him. Go take him out and stop fucking with me before I put you on blast to him."

"We don't have to go that far Caira, I'm only joking."

"Move along now."

I mean if you want to talk about statistics than the guys I've fucked with always start acting up when I cut them off. Julius begged to have me back, O'Neal continuously wrote me till he found out about Wes then started acting like a female, and now Wes 'isn't himself' whatever that means. Maybe my kitty is that good, I'm not bragging I really don't know what it is. Despite not being together Wes and I still signed up for volunteer work together so I still have to be around him, I'll see myself what he's like.

"Good evening, I don't want to interrupt your lunch for too look but are any of you interested in joining the air force?"

"They got cute girls like you there?"