Pharaoh's Eye ₪ XLVII

Caira

Casual sex, is there such thing for females ? I'm not actually trying to prove that, but if a female has casual sex she's a hoe . Let's break it down real quick, so the hoes don't feel comfortable with what I'm about to say . Julius was my first, that happened damn near a year ago . O'Neal was second, it was my choice and I enjoyed it . Whether there were feelings on both parties or not, I felt comfortable with my decision . I moved on, it happen months after Julius . With Wes, it was in the moment . I wanted to have sex with him, knowing that it can alter his judgment on me and anybody else who finds out . But I don't care, a women does not HAVE to keep her legs close for every guy who she enters a relationship with . I'd be a hoe if I have sex with someone on the daily basis, every guy that calls me cute or even says hello . I'd be a hoe a for giving up my kitty cat for every guy I'd did that for, but I'm not stupid . Treat me with respect just don't make it into a act, I'm not trying to be something some guy uses when he wants some and only when he wants something . I don't have sex because I'm missing something in my life, just like a guy I like sex . A woman is allowed to encounter different sex partners once in a while, I'm being safe and refuse to wade in just one damn pond . Every man is different, every man has potential to hit my spot better than the last .

"Class was boring as hell ." Wes said

"I think it's great that your going for Structural, if something is broken I know I can call on you ."

"Come over and lay some pipe down .

I pushed him "Shut up ."

"What you studying ?"

"I knew what I wanted to do, but like everybody else I change up . I took a lot of classes that had to do with the human body and mind, I'm good with numbers . I was teetering with business in mind, but I figure what not go into Psychology . Governments paying for it anyway ."

"You already playing with my mind, I guess you want to seep even further ."

"If you say so, look . I'm really trying to study, that's actually really hard to do when your talking ."

"I'm gonna do the same I guess ."

I wanted to focus on my task at hand, everybody else was going out . I stayed behind, explored the local parts by myself . Ordered some Chinese food, I stuck with what I knew I'm not trying to try their cuisine . Would've been nice to have a home cooked meal, now I see I have to make the best with what I've got . With the checks that I get, I'm using at least $300 for any supplies that I need and the rest I'm putting aside for my future .

During my time away, I've accumulated enough hours to go visit home . I might just wait till a holiday or something, these next couple of months flew by . No, in that time span I did not have sex with Wes . We just been kicking it with everybody, doing our jobs . I collected and read the letters from my family and received another package from him .

"Seoul, it's time to pack it up . But before you do I was wondering if you wanted to come back home with me for a couple of days, only if you want to . I'm going home staying with my family, I'm thinking about bringing a guest . Would you like to accompany me ?"

"I — would like that ."

I kind of wanted to say no, I'm not sure what this means . Is this THE introduction to his family, or is it like just bringing a friend home . It happens I'm sure of but, well we had sex and we're always hanging around each other . To the point where, the girls are starting to assume . Too late to turn back now, I'll spend a couple days then go home to my family . Wes and I traveled those long grueling hours back home, he lives about four hours away from me . His house was really nice, his father is an accountant and his mother was head surgeon at the nearby hospital .