Chapter 1---A new beginning

A childhood memories

Little Hikaru pov

''Hahahaha, Hibiki, you are cover in snow.''

Little Misaki pov

''Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt, hey chubby snowman, would you like a carrot on your nose?"

Little Knun pov

''Hahahaha, Hibiki, are you going to let the girls beat you?"

Little kazuki pov

''Yah, come on boy, fight back, pfftt, but it does really suit you, haha.''

Little Hibiki pov

''HIKARU, I WON'T SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

Setting: The boys and the girls are playing in the snow and Age: 4.

Setting change: The little kids are now age: 7

*Sob* Little Hikaru said,'' Hibiki, why do you have to go?" Little Hikaru go and hug Hibiki. Hibiki is leaving because of his parent work. Little Hibiki crying saying,'' I am sorry Hikaru, I need to go.'' Misaki, Knun, and Kazuki crying and hug Hibiki and said together,'' GOODBYE, HIBIKI.'' Hikaru crying,'' Don't go Hibiki, don't leave me alone, I want you.'' Hibiki hug Hikaru and said,'' Hikaru, I will come back someday, and I promise to come back for you, and we will never be separated ever again.'' Hibiki parents are motioning Hibiki to go to the car. Hibiki still crying very hard and whisper to hikaru,'' i love you, my hikaru.'' hikaru reply,'' i love you, too.'' Hibiki kiss hikaru on her forehead and walk to his car. We just can't stand it and run to Hibiki and we have our last group hug with Hibiki, our important friend.

Hikaru pov---- in the present world.

The bright light from the window shines brightly and woke up Hikaru. *Chrip Chrip* I jump up from my bed and open the window. I look at the bird nest and said,'' Good morning, miss and Mr bird.'' The birds chirp like they are saying,''Good morning to you, too.'' hehehe.'' I look at the clock 7:45. Oh, I woke up early today, bet it was because of the dream. How nostalgic. Oh, well, I wonder how Hibiki is doing now?" Since hibiki was gone, we weren't able to contact him, I miss him. *knock knock* I said,'' who is it~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Introduction of Knun Reizen: This sneaky and sometimes nice guy is Hikaru Reizen big brother. Hikaru and Knun were born as twin but they do not look like twins at all, but they actually like it. Because they would hate it if these two were mix up.

Introduction of Hikaru Reizen: Hikaru is a smart girl and very good at sports. She cares about her friends and even the meanie big brother. There parents are usually busy at their company so those two mostly spend time together.

Knun Pov

''Go to do the bathroom stuff, you don't want to be late for your new semester of high school right?" Well, I am beginning a high school life too anyway, I am going to go back to cooking.

Hikaru pov

Knun went downstairs and i realize, me, Hikaru Reizen, age:13, is in HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

Information of Hikaru school: Seiyu high school, are famous of producing idols to the idols world, but some that graduate still haven't accomplish their dream, because they need to meet the requirement of a mysterious person. Hikaru dream haven't been set yet, and since the school is near her house, well, she just apply it in her high school form. And she got into that school with Knun and the rest of her friend. [ I will include her friends in the next chapter, look forward to it!]

Sorry about  unpublished ''Happiness Time'', I feel like the chapters are weird and I need to fix them, I will do a fresh start of ''Happiness Time

Sorry about unpublished ''Happiness Time'', I feel like the chapters are weird and I need to fix them, I will do a fresh start of ''Happiness Time.'' Forgive me, :P