Chapter 5- Sweets~~~~ I love sweets~~ <3

Flashback

Hikaru said,'' Oh, yah, tomorrow its Saturday, we don't have school~~~how about you guys come over to my house and do homework or maybe after that dancing?!" Misaki reply,'' Hahaha, i bet you have algebra homework and so you want us to help you right?" Misaki give out a smirk. Hikaru said,'' Ehhhhhhhhhh, is it that obvious?'' ~~~~~~~~'' hahahahaha''~~~~from everyone. Knun said,'' So does that mean yes?" Everyone nodded and went their separate ways.

Hikaru pov

''mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ahahaha, it tickles.'' I gently push Ao away. Ao said,'' Finally, you are awake, it is so hard to wake you, sleep head. I smile and said,''Good morning~~'''' KNOCK KNOCK. ''Hikaru, don't tell me you are still asleep!''-Knun. Knun open the door and said,''Oh, good job Ao.'' I said,'' Its only 9'o clock~'' Knun said,'' Mom want us to go shop for food because after work they want to cook something big for us.'' I reply,'' Eh, why don't you go shop by yourself?" Knun reply,'' Mom said i should bring you outside so you won't cope up in the house like you always do.'' I give out a sigh and got out of my bed.

Knun pov

I look away from Hikaru as soon as she got out of her bed. She wore a tank top and a mini shorts. Our home is pretty wear during day and night so we don't need to care about being cold. But sometimes it is too hot i need to take off my shirt before sleeping too. But Hikaru is showing too much skin. Hikaru said,'' I will go do bathroom stuff now then.'' I move out of the way for Hikaru. *sniff* AHHHHH, THE PANCAKES ARE BURNING!!! 

Hikaru pov

While i am heading to the bathroom Oni-chan run down to the kitchen. Hahahaha, hope the pancakes didn't turn into charcoals. Oh, yah, i didn't take a bath yesterday, i guess i should take one now~~~.'' I first wash my face and then brush my teeth. Mmmmmm, ok, done, time for bath~~yahhh. I turn to the right amount of water and heat i want. Ummm, its too hot. Oki, done. I take off my tank top and shorts and hop right into the water. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, so good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. I start to wash my body and my hair.--------------- 20 mins have pass~~~ Oh, i guess i should get out of bath now~~. I drain the water and start to wear my new clothes. The pj's are in the dirty basket. I am wearing a t-shirt that is blue and shorts. I head to the kitchen.

Knun pov

I said,''Finally, your pancakes are cold.'' Hikaru reply,''Eat my share, i want to eat cereal.'' Hikaru open the cabin and took out the strawberry cereal. I take her plate and eat her share and said,'' If you didn't want the pancakes say that early.'' Hikaru reply,'' Sorry, i suddenly feel like eating something cold like cereal~~'' I give out a sigh. 5 mins later~~~ I am washing the dishes and Hikaru is helping me out. Hikaru said,'' Ok, done, lets go shopping!!'' I nodded and get the wallet from mom and the shopping list. I give half of the shopping money and list to Hikaru and we head of to the supermarket.

Hikaru pov

'' So i need to buy tomatoes. Ewwwww, i don't like tomatoes, but it is part of the list, i guess i need to.'' i said. Sigh. I pick up 7 tomatoes and go to the next food i should collect. Knun was already waiting for me and he said,'' Wow, you sure took your precious time, did you get the tomatoes?" Knun is giving me a suspicious glare and i reply,'' YES, I did.'' 

Knun pov

Hikaru is pouting and i laugh. I said,'' Ok ok, lets pay, we don't have much grocery, so i will pay and you go get whatever sweets you want.'' Hikaru jump up and down and run around the sweets side. I went up to the counter and pay. The young lady cashier is blushing. Heh~~~ my handsomeness is so awesome. Shall i seduce her?~~ *GULP* I turn around stiffly and see Hikaru glaring at me ferociously and she said,''You better not do THAT or mom will kill you.'' I said surrendering,''Ok, Ok, Ok, what did you get?" Hikaru show me a jar and inside is fill with ice cubes and i said,'' What is that?" Hikaru reply,'' Its the newest sweets from the happiness company, it is a ice candy when you eat it, it melt and it like happiness its overflowing your mouth. Misaki have it too, she let me taste some last time during the audition. It was so good i won't forget the taste of it~~~~'' I give a small laugh and the lady check in the ice candy. 

Hikaru pov

Oni-chan and I are now walking home and Oni-chan is carrying mostly everything while i am just holding my ice candy. *lalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rocking roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* Hmmm, a song, i said,'' Oni-chan, do you hear a song?" Knun reply me,'' No, i don't hear any songs, is your brain functioning well?" *LALALALALALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* I hear it again this time i didn't  ask Oni-chan this time, i run to the music. Knun was surprised that i run away and he yelling to me,'' HIKARU, WHERE YOU GOING?! ITS NOT SAFE YOU MIGHT RUN INTO A GANGSTER!!!!'' Don't worry, Nadeshiko-san give me lesson of fighting people, thought i never told Knun and my parents about it. The music is getting stronger and when i get a wide space i see there is a band of 4 peoples that is singing and they are wearing hoodies. It such a nice place i wonder why people doesn't hear or see thing place. Ah, their music is wonderful.

Its so wonderful, i climb up on a tree and watch the 4 band people playing their music.

Thanks for always reading my chapters, i will update my next chapter soon so be sure to vote and comment if you want to. ;) see ya!