Untitled Part 19-The true meaning of the seal.

-Be sure to watch the video! It is music-Author

Hikaru pov

I said,''Ao?! Why are you here?? and how did you change into a human?!" Queen Elie said,''Ao, and all your animal friends that have been near you are your animal spirits. They were watching over you until the time is here. Magic is flying in the sky freely letting them into our body to replenish our magic power but there are rarely any mage who can use magic, so mages are special. I know you want to know why can you only use magic at the age of 15 that is because the age of 15 your magic is fully mature but it seems like i made a mistake. Magic does not need to be mature, magic comes from your heart. Your magic response from your heart , it was my mistake so i want only you my children to be able to experiences it at your young age while others lost their magic for not using it since age 15 and 16. I'm sorry, i am getting my life mess to yours, well, i have a meeting now your friends will now take you home and teach you more about magic.''

Misaki pov

We were back at Nadeshiko house before i know. I said,''So our pets were magical creatures?" Hikaru said,''Well, that i can believe since i was always able to talk to them, now i know it is not my power that make me able to understand them, it it the animals power that make me understand them.'' Ao said,''That is not true Hiakru, you have the potential inside you to talk to animals we did nothing to make you understand us.''  I said with i can't believe this tone,''Am i hearing things or is Ao talking?" My turtle said,''Misaki~sama, we are magical creatures so of course we can talk to our master.'' I reply,''Sama? Master?'' Kazuki hamster said,''The moment you mages pick us up no we choose you as our master, you became our precious master that we will protect forever.'' The Nadeshiko bird said,''Now, that Queen Elie FINALLY give us our human form back, this might be too soon but we are going to teach you magic right this moment!!'' Our friends turn into humans and Nadeshiko said,''Sorry, but this is too much to take in all of a sudden, i need to digest it first.'' Hikaru said,''Well, i am ready to learn any magic!!!!!'' Hikaru is too excited!!! Ao said,''Well, now that is my Hikaru!'' Kuon said,''Well, shall we begin?" Ao said,''We won't of course let you guys do some powerful magic all of the sudden, the basic training is your seal!'' Our seal? Kazuki hamster said,''The seal is not preventing you from using magic, it is a symbol of family, like Fairy tail.'' I said,''A simple explanation just like Kazuki.'' Kazuki ehehe a little.

Hikaru pov

My heart is pounding a lot and i said,''So what should we do about this seal?" Ao said,''As you can see your seal is in the same place and same color, you need to imagine where you want your ahem saying seal isn't the right word i will just say your mark, imagine where you want your mark at and what color you want, you might not be able to do it since it is your first try, now do it and keep practicing concentrate on your magical power.'' 

Kaname pov

I am trying to concentrate to move my fairy tail mark to my shoulder and the color blue then i heard,''I DID IT!!!!!!!'' We all look at Hikaru and her fairy tail mark from her hand is gone and i said,''THAT WAS TOO FAST IT HAVEN'T BEEN 1 MIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Misaki said,''Not surprising.'' Nadeshiko sid,''Agree.'' Kazuki ask,''So where is your mark?" Hikaru said,''Right here.'' Hikaru pull down her shirt a little and show us it. She said,''It is the same place and same color as Gray Fullbuster, the ice mage!''

 She said,''It is the same place and same color as Gray Fullbuster, the ice mage!''