Chapter 35: Uncle Toboi and the devil.

Badminton sounds soon cover the whole gym, and students from other schools started coming in watching the badminton battle. Seiyu high seems to have the upper hand, Hikaru and Sato pair was in the middle of the attention. Hikaru unintentionally leak out some idol aura and she was sparkling all through the battle, of course Sato won't let Hikaru steal the spotlight, he also let a little bit of his aura go too. Hikaru and Sato can't lose even 1 round, but each of those two is helping each other out bringing each other potential out. And those two won, first round it was really close the other team have 18 and Hikaru and Sato manage to bring up 3 points back. 

Hikaru and Sato did not takes breaks between the rounds so they are tired now, Fuyu high team was following Hikaru and Sato pace so they were the most tired one. Hikaru and Sato and their Fuyu high opponent shakes hands and said it was a good game. Then single 2 took over their court. Hikaru and Sato sit on the bench and drink water watching their team gaming. 

Soon every team fought and Seiyu high won, then after a good game Seiyu high and Fuyu high get in lines and they start to slap each other hands when they walk by each other. Once that is done, Hikaru and her team mates and Coach m do the usual. They put their hands all in the middle and coach m said,''Good job everyone, now What do we got?!" Everyone said,''Heat!'' Coach m repeat it 3 times and ''Heat'' is the logo for the gym brand or something? Hhaahaha, yes, i don't even know myself.

Then everyone went to the locker room and change and they went home. Hikaru went outside the gate and saw Ao waiting for Hikaru. Hikaru smile and she hug Ao and ask,''Ao~~its rare for you to come pick me up in your human form~.'' Ao smile bitterly and he said,''Um, i am here to tell you a bad news, so i wanted you to be prepare.'' Hikaru ask,''Oh, bad news? Tell me.'' Ao said,''Uncle Toboi came visit us with Ako-kun.'' Hikaru eyes widen and then she stay frozen for a while. Hikaru shutter her words but she manage to say,''I'm fine, lets go home, Ao.'' Hikaru walk home with Ao behind her. Hikaru arrived at her house and she takes out her keys, reluctant to open the door. Ao turn back into his squirrel form and he ask through telepathy,''You ok?" Hikaru smile and reply back telepathy,''I'm fine, now, imma open this hell door.'' 

Hikaru unlock the door and she went inside, and wear her slippers. She saw extra 2 shoes..... Through the living room she can hear voices, so she head there. When Hikaru enter the living room, she saw Hak, Yona, Uncle Toboi and Kuon who is sitting there forcing a smile. Hak notice Hikaru and he said,''Welcome home, Hikaru.'' Hikaru smile naturally and she is using her acting class to use now,''I'm home, papa, nice to see you again, Uncle Toboi and Ako-kun, its been a long time.'' Uncle Toboi was little bit shock but he regain his cool and he said in a cold voice,''Nice to see you again, by the way, between Kuon and Hikaru, who got the highest average?" Yona reply,''Ahahaha, both of them have a high average but Kuon got a little but higher this time, Hikaru got a 90.15 and Kuon got 90.16.'' Uncle Toboi reply with of course Kuon got the highest grade,''Hmft, of course male should have a higher grade than girls.'' Hikaru smile brightly again and she said,''Prefect, i was about to ask Kuon to help me with my homework, Kuon lets go, have a good time Uncle Toboi.''

Hikaru grab Kuon hands and she smile and said,''You will help me right?" Kuon reply,''Of course.'' And those two leave the room. Kuon when they reach Hikaru room, Kuon sigh a relief and said,''Thanks Hikaru, the moment i got home i saw Uncle Toboi sitting there drinking tea with Mom and dad my heart jump out.'' Hikaru acting self broke and she said,''Hope they don't stay over, i can handle Uncle toboi but not Ako-kun.'' Kuon made a sad face and said,''Yes, he is the one who told everyone the closest to you that you have a weird ability and everyone start to bully you because of him, hes the one who made them hurt you. I can understand why you can't handle him.'' Hikaru turns around and reply,''Now, shall we game until they two leave?" Kuon smile and said,''Headphone and snacks coming right up! Oh yah, i wonder what happen to Natsume?" Hikaru reply,''Hmmmm, Ao you know what happen to Natsume?" Ao reply,''I told him that Uncle Toboi is here and Natsume went straight to his room by teleporting from school to his room, i am surprise he haven't made a noise.'' Kuon ask,''Invite him over?" Hikaru said while waving her hand,''Go, he must be bored to death not moving around his room, Uncle Toboi have sharp ears be careful, i will go get your laptop and Natsume laptop.'' Kuon said,''Hikaru, if you can, get ice cream downstairs and i snacks upstairs?" Hikaru reply,''Ok, since you endure 2 and a half hours of listening to Uncle Toboi and our family lectures and stuff, leave it to me! But first i want to change from my uniform.'' Kuon left the room preparing the headphones and Natsu.

Hikaru went downstairs and they are still talking. Hikaru take this chance and she got her favorite pudding, ice cream for Kuon and green tea ice cream for Natsu. Just when she leaves, Ako-kun came out of the kitchen and he said hi to Hikaru. Hikaru reply,''Hi, how you been doing?" Ako-kun reply,''I am doing fine, whats with those snacks?" Hikaru reply,''Some refreshment for Kuon and I.'' Ako-kun reply,''That much?" Hikaru reply,''Oh, ahaha, this isn't that much for us hungry lords.'' Ako-kun never thought Hikaru would laugh in front of him. Hikaru ask,''So did you needed something from the kitchen?" Ako-kun reply,''Yes, we want a drink an some dessert.'' Hikaru face brighten ups and she said,''Leave it to me, Uncle Toboi taste haven't change right?" Ako-kun reply,''Yes, and i want.'' Hikaru cut him off and said,''You want hot coco right? You always like to drink hot chocolate during winter, leave it to me.'' Hikaru put back the ice cream in the fridge for now and she started to take out the cake she made yesterday for practice for a reason, and she cut it. Hikaru hand Ako-kun the plate of cakes and she said,''Let them eat these first, drinks are coming up.'' Ako-kun suddenly said in a dark voice,''Why are you still smiling after all i did those bad things to you, how can you still live with so much joy?" 

The tense in the air started to become darker.

-to be continue

Author: Whew, that was sure a lot of work, thinking up for this plot~~cya next time and i can't wait to write the next chapter~~(edit: sorry, i haven't come up with much ideas so the next chapter might be delay for a week or so, sorry)