Chapter 38: Magic Academy

Hikaru lays on her bed and play with her phone and Natsume who been trying to avoid that gay guy( the who you know who), when Natsume came into the room he drops to the floor and Hikaru bents in front of him and ask,''You dead???" Natsume reply weakly,''Is that ******* guy out of here?" Hikaru reply,''Nope, he is still here for another 2 days.'' Natsume soul left him. Hikaru said,''Oiii, stay aliveeeee.'' 

Hikaru place Ao in front of Natsume and she said,''Ao, keep Natsu company, bet her is bored from staying in his room for so long. Natsume suddenly get up and grab Hikaru's hand and ask,''HIKARU!" Hikaru jump and ask,''Yes??" Natsume said,''Lets go to the magic academy!'' Hikaru ask,''Magic academy? Whats that?"

Magic academy as it sounds, it is a school for any magical creatures. To get there you can open a portal to there or you can ride the train there, go to a normal subway and there will be a specail train gate which only magical creatures can see only. You may attend the academy anytime you like, you make you own program and you specialize you own magic, you can learn ancient magic if you have the principal permission. Magic academy consist of many powerful magician where they can help newbies and perfect themselves too. That is the magic academy. Natsume have been there before, because of his weak condition he been their for a while to get magical treatment.

Hikaru reply,''Sure, sounds fun!'' Kuon sound creep inside the room and said in a gloomy voice,''Che, you guys are going without me...'' Hikaru reply,'' Of course i am bring you with us, no way, i am letting you stay in this house with Ako-kun.'' Kuon brighten up and said,''I wonder if i can see some awesome chef and magical sweets.'' Hikaru brighten up more too and said,''I  can't wait to check it out, OH OH OH, shouldn't we invite, Ren, Misaki and the others?!!!" Hikaru called on skype to Sawako and Misaki group and they all said sure. Kuon called Dai Dai and Natsume called Ren brothers. 

In the end, Hikaru, Sawako, Ren, Kuon, Natsume, Yoru, Nadeshiko, Dai Dai and Natsume went to the academy. The rest is busy with something. Misaki projects, Kaname need to babysit for her job, etc. They are now deciding which way should they go to the academy. The station is not far from their home, but they want to try to open the portal to the school themselves. Natsume knows how to open the portal so he is now teaching them. They are now currently in Reizen house.

Natsume said,''Now, the spell is pretty, just imagine a swirly portal or a door to the portal, then think about wanting to go to the magic academy and there is only 1 academy so it is pretty easy to arrive their easily. After you imagine your own portal, say open up magic academy portal.'' Everyone said at the same time,''Open up magic academy portal!'' The gangs decided to go as a group of 2, so when they combine their power, a creative portal was open up. Hikaru and Ren portal was a simple door but when they open it, it is not swirly it is a slide down. Hikaru and Ren high give. Nadeshiko and Kuon creative door was a Japanese room filled with automatic doors. Those two gave each other smiles. Sawako and Yoru portal was a demon gate and through it was a seat of 2 like in the amusement park you go to the rides and they move themselves, that is what they create together. Sawako and Yoru shakes hands. Dai Dai and Natsume created a ride for 2 on a white dragon. Dai Dai and Natsume laughs. Natsume said,''Well, see you guys on the other side~~don't get lost~~Hikaru~'' Before Hikaru can shout why me?! Natsume and Dai Dai jump into the portal to the dragon back and their portal close. Kuon escort Nadeshiko inside and the rest went inside their own portal and Ren said,''Ready?" Hikaru said,''Let me be on your back, you go first.'' Ren sit on the slide which can fit two person, Hikaru sits next to Ren and she holds his hand, and they set off.

What will they see? On to the next chapter.