Chapter 10-The basketball game!

Hikaru pov

Ah, the bath is the best! I got out of the bathtub and i wear a tank top and a short stretchy shorts. The heat in this house is warm. I went downstairs and smell something yummy. Knun is placing the dishes on the table and i snack behind him and hug him. Knun was startled and i said,''Hhaha, your cooking smells good.'' Knun reply,''Thnxs, now get off me.'' Booo, i stop hugging him and Knun turn around and said,''Are you planning to sleep with wet hair again?" He roughly dry my hair with my towel and i said,''Hehehe, long hair is such a pain. I want to cut it but Misaki won't let me.'' Knun smiled and said,''Come on lets eat.'' We started to eat and we always eat quietly since we got no topic and we gotten use with it. Oh, yah the time is now 8:00. 1 more hour before the basketball match. Geh, tomatoes are in my rice. I took a bite out of it and its sweet. I guess tomatoes aren't that bad. Ao is eating with us too. He is eating meat bun. [Ao is a rare animal.]

Ao pov

Author you are so mean. I didn't get a chance to shine at all. *POUT* Author replying,''Uhhh, forgive me??'' Ao reply,''MAKE ME THE MAIN STAR!!!'' Author back away and said,''Ok ok ok, you will be the main star for another time.Oh, i think i heard my mom calling see ya Ao.'' The author ran away. Ao is left alone.

Hikaru pov

The time is 8:30. Ao for some reason is depressed. I am washing dishes with Knun. Ok, i am done. I went to Ao and said,''Come on sweetie.'' Ao smile ear to ear and run to my shoulder and ask,''Where we going?" I winked at him and said,''Tell you later when Knun is at his room.'' I told Knun,''Yo, i am gonna go to my room and watch animations.'' Knun give me a Ok hand sign. I run upstairs and i jump on my bed. 8:35. I told Ao the basketball game and Ao said,''You are gonna go out this late! But even if i object you going you will find a way to escape anyway. You shall bring me with you or i am telling Knun!'' I reply,''Ok ok, i plan to bring you all along, i won't leave you alone. I did not give you much affection much these days. Want me to give you a hug?" Ao blush and said,''No thank you.'' Hehehe, i reply,''You will regret it later.'' Since i don't want to change i will just wear my tank-top...i will wear a sport bra. Then i will wear a black jacket its perfect to move with when shooting. I will wear gym pants then.  All perfect. Its still early but my heart is racing so much s i went downstairs and wore my shoes. I think i will wear Misaki rocket something shoes. I am bad at remembering things. :P Then i quietly shut the door and run to the place where we all started.

Ren pov

Yoru said,''Ren, you ready?" I nodded and lkuto said,''Who is bringing the basketball?" I reply,'' Akiro and the gangs will.'' Karou said,''By the way Ren is Hikaru good at basketball?" Pausessssss. I reply,''Maybe??" Well, if we don't win this game, the place where we all started will be take by them. I won't allow them to have our secret base. It is where we brothers know each other and where we start to get along and the place where we met Hikaru. Yoru said,''We all feel the same, Ren. Lets go.''

Hikaru pov

8:50....Oh, well, i guess i should do some yoga first. Hahaha, Misaki class during gym is doing yoga everyday and the teachers doesn't let their class because the teacher are scared that they will break their hands, back and neck. But doesn't yoga make your WHOLE FRICKING BODY HURTS!! That is what Misaki said. Oh yah, during gym they also did something um silly? Like you lay on the floor and you cross you knee to your other side of your leg and face your head on the opposite of your cross leg. The way Misaki use her voice made it so funny and the yoga she did looks like you should do that when you are with your boyfriend ready to have sex. Ahahaha. I started do some stretching and some simple yoga Misaki teach me. Then i heard footsteps heavy footsteps. Those footsteps don't belong to Ren or his friends. By reflex i take Ao on my hand and press the jump and speed button and i jump to a tree near by. I was scared for a second because i am afraid of height but seeing the beautiful scene i felt like a bird soaring through the sky! I land safely on the branch. You can say that i am kind of scare of Ren enemies. I did kick the boss private thingy. I see them with scary looks and a basketball is in one of the boss follower hands. I am too scared to come out of the shadow. I guess i will wait until Ren and...:) don't need to wait anymore they are here.