Chapter 3- Idols Audition!!

1 week have pass

Hikaru Pov

Class been exciting and fun. Knun, Misaki, and Kazuki are awesome. Their dancing and singing are the best i admire everyone of them. My homework haven't been that easy but we always come together when we need help. It is now lunch time, Knun made my favorite dishes: bubbling pudding, and sandwich[ no tomatoes, good!] For some reason my taste been changing, i like eating food that are bland now. I am eating lunch on the roof with my new friends Kaname, Nadeshiko, and Sawako. I am also with Knun, Misaki, and Kazuki. Time for introductions!!!!

Kaname: She is a very nice person. When students get hurt Kaname will rush to them and help them. Her dream is become a doctor like her mom and dad.

Nadeshiko Hatsumitsu: Nadeshiko loves reading books and students talk to her only because she is the little sister of one of the boys band. One of the member of Uxmish, Seiji Hatsumitsu. Nadeshiko hate it when people only talk to because they want her big brother like them. So she always gives out a aura so no one can get near her. But Sawako is a person who is fair and cares alot for her friends. Sawako approach Nadeshiko with no desire for her brother but the desire to be her friend. Nadeshiko sees a good and charming aura from Sawako so she accept the friend request. Kaname is Nadesiko childhood friend, they get along well sometimes, but sometimes Nadeshiko affect Kaname to stay away from her~~~~ Introduction time over!

Misaki pov

''Yummy, Knun your cooking is getting better!'' Knun made lunch for me too since my parents are traveling around then world and i sometimes cook but when i don't feel like it, i have Knun to save my hunger~~ Knun reply,'' Thank you, want me to make you one everyday?" I feel bad if he did that, so i said,'' Nah, i shouldn't take it for granted.'' Knun reply,'' :) Ok, but i- i mean Kazuki gladly make lunch for you.''

Knun pov

Kazuki keep on glaring at me like he want to make lunch for Misaki instead. He looks scary when he wants no one to keep Misaki. I look at Hikaru, she is happily chomping down on the bubbling puddling. How lucky of Hikaru, Hikaru have the ability to talk to animals, and me well cooking? Ahem, i know you all think cooking doesn't suit a boy, lets skip this topic.

Hikaru pov

'' Nadeshiko, aren't you going to eat?" Nadeshiko shake her head and said,'' I want to finish this chapter first.'' I look at her egg roll, it looks tasty~~~ Nadeshiko turned her head to my drooling face and laugh,'' Hahahaha, take it if you want it, I don't like egg roll anyway.'' YAH!! I said,'' Thank you, Nadeshiko!!!!!!!!!'' I give her a hug~~ and started eating her eggroll. Yummy~~ Then i heard Knun said,'' Hikaru, you should not eat that much or you will have a stomach egg.'' I reply,'' Aye-sir.'' *munch munch* Ah, so full. Sawako said,'' Hikaru, you wanna practice our dance lesson for our next class.'' I nodded. Kaname and Sawako is in the same class as me for dancing. Mmmmmmmmm, lets hope i remember how to dance it. Misaki said,'' Then i will do the 1 2 3 thing!''

Sawako pov

I am not good at dancing but i should try before i give up. Misaki said,'' You girls ready?" We nodded and Misaki turn on the music. Misaki saying,'' 1,2,3 left, right, right, up, down, spin, spin, left,down, jump, left 3 times, up 3 times, right 3 times, and spin! 

Nadeshiko pov

I heard that the girls are going to dance so i took a peak. Sawako and Kaname are dancing brightly but Hikaru her moves are ok but she is not following the beat. Misaki said,'' Ok, that was good but Hikaru your dancing was a little bit off, you were hesitating while you are dancing.'' Hikaru said,'' Well, i was daydreaming, sorry.'' Misaki reply,'' I don't think that is the case, get rid of all your hesitation or you won't be a good idol.'' 

Hikaru pov

Misaki words pain my heart but what she saying is correct, if i don't pass my class and don't get the credits people in the business world won't want a failure idol like me. So i acted like my cheerful self and said,'' Okiiii, don't give that angry face, i get it~~~~'' Misaki said,'' Ok, if you get it thats all it matter.'' Kazuki said,'' Misaki, can i see you dance too?" 

Misaki pov

Kazuki suddenly wants to see me dance, i think i will be nervous to dance in front of him but i said,'' Sure.'' Hikaru said with a cheerful voice,'' I will change the music then.'' Hikaru class and my class have different songs to dance with and Kazuki, Knun, and Nadeshiko are in the same dancing class with me. Hikaru said,'' Ok!! Music is ready whenever you are ready!''

Knun pov

Hikaru must be feeling said right now, i know her for a long time, i AM her big brother. Misaki words were harsh but Hikaru always use her another self to protect her crying self. Hikaru would have been sad while Misaki is yelling at her but her poker face make everyone thinks she take it as a joke. Maybe i should make her favorite Durian ice cream.

Hikaru pov

''OK, MUSIC START!''   * watch the video on top of here, that will be the song and the dance move Misaki will be dancing*            

*CLAPS CLAPS*

Misaki pov

Hikaru and the rest of my friends were clapping. Hikaru said,''  You will sure become the  idol queen!'' I reply,'' Hahaha, you are over exaggerating.

*DING DONG* * TO ALL FIRST YEAR STUDENT!, LUNCH IS OVER NOW, PLEASE DO NOT GO TO YOUR CLASS BUT GO TO THE AUDITION ROOM OF IDOLS!!* *REPEAT* * PLEASE DO NOT GO TO YOUR CLASS BUT THE AUDITION ROOM!* -end-

Kaname pov

I hear the 2nd year students that are going by us said,'' The first year are going to have it tough this year, like we did last year.'' Huh, why? I reflexively stop the guys that were about to leave and said,'' WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" The guy said,'' Oh, there is a tradition for every first year to have a audition in the auditorium, it count as a dancing and singing class grade, so if you do bad you fail the class and repeat the grade.'' I was really shock and so the rest of my friends and i unblock the way of the 2nd years and said,'' Sorry for blocking your way and thank you.'' The guy wave his hand.  

Hikaru pov

I said with a shock voice,'' SO WAIT, WE HAVE A AUDITION AWAITING FOR US!!!'' NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYY!!! Knun said with a sigh tone,'' I wasn't ready for this.''  Kazuki said with a exciting tone,'' Well, lets have a blast there!'' Kazuki you have experiences for dancing and singing and you even got scouted, so of course you have nothing to worry about. sighhhhhhhh

Kazuki Pov

I noticed Hikaru sad face and said,'' Hikaru, were you having fun dancing before?" Hikaru said,'' mmmm, i wasn't really having fun, i was looking at the happy bird family, daydreaming.'' I said,'' So why don't you try to have fun, you might know what you are missing while you are dancing, during the audition.'' ;)

Hikaru pov

What i am missing from my heart, i look at Misaki and she said,'' I know you will find it soon.'' :) Everyone gives me a thump up and i feel courage flow into me. I said without hesitation,''  I WILL DO MY BEST!!'' 

AUTHOR NOTES: vote, and hope you like it and i will publish another chapter either today or later on, see ya