Chapter 2- New Friends!

Hikaru Pov

I am currently brushing my teeth. Then when i am finish doing bathroom stuff i go to my room and get change. Seiyu High School is require to wear uniforms. The girls wear mini skirt but they need to be a little bit above their knees. The boys wear long pants. Luckily, i am a good student with a good record and i was in honor class so i get a special uniform- A uniform with a mini shorts!!. Well, the school send me a mini skirt uniform too, oh well, i got dress~~.  Mmmmmmmm, the size is a little bit big, oh well, at least it is comfortable. Oh, yah, i better not forget this. I pick up my locket and open it. Its a picture with Hibiki and I. I kiss my pendant and grab my backpack and head of to my breakfast.

Knun pov

''You sure take your precious time, your scramble egg, toast, and fired hot dog is getting cold.'' * munch munch* Hikaru reply me,'' Sorry, i just want to make sure i get everything and it only takes us 10 mins to get to school. We need to be there by 8:30, so it will be no problem.'' I reply,'' Its 8:10 now.'' Hikaru sit down on the chair and start eating. I said,'' Hikaru, that uniform suits you.'' Hikaru swallow her food and said,'' Thank you, you look pretty handsome yourself.'' We give a small laugh. 

Hikaru Pov

.......There is tomato inside the eggs. Meanie brother, you know i hate tomatos. *pout* Knun noticed my pout and said,'' Eat the tomatoes or i will cook them everyday and make you suffer.'' I KNEW IT, DEMON BROTHER!!! Ao, where are you? Then Knun get up and said,'' I am going to wash the dishes, you better eat them!'' *Demon glare* He walked away. ''Hikaru, whats wrong?" said Ao. Hikaru look down and give a big smile.

Ahem, introduction of Ao Reizen: Ao is a he, he is a squirrel but he have puffy cheeks and they are so cute~~ <3. Ao have been dumped by his last owner when he is a new born baby. Luckily, when little Hikaru, age:7, picked him up. That is the day when Hibiki left. Hikaru can understand what Ao is saying but other people doesn't understand Ao language, its probably the connection of Hikaru and Ao that made them understood each other. How lovely right? By the way, Ao is not a normal animal, he eats like human- you will know later on!

 How lovely right? By the way, Ao is not a normal animal, he eats like human- you will know later on!

Hikaru Pov

*whispering to Ao*,'' Ao, tomatoes'' I point at the tomatoes and Ao said,'' Hahaha, sure, i love you so i will do anything you tell me~~~~'' Awwwww, Ao so cute~~. I reply,'' I love you too.'' I kissed Ao when he finish 3 slices of tomatoes within 10 secs. Ao fainted from the happiness and i said while laughing,'' haha, silly Ao.''

Knun pov

I look at hikaru and said,'' Give me the dishes, we don't want to be late.'' Hikaru said,'' Aye, sirrrr.'' Hikaru give me her dish and she got a jacket. Ok, finish washing dsihes, time for school! *Ding dong* Oh, they are here, perfect timing. I pick up my jacket and backpack, and Hikaru open the door. 

Hikaru pov

'' Hey, you two ready to head out?" ;) said by Kazuki. Misaki said,'' Morning Hikaru!'' Misaki run up to me and give me a hug. Ahem, i guess i should introduce them.

Introduction of Misaki Kurata: Misaki is a smart, nice, and a chraming girl. Hikaru admire her because Misaki have good grades. Misaki love to play sports like Hikaru.

Time to introduce Kazuki Asato: Kazuki is a nice and never cheat on anyone character. Kazuki and Misaki been in love with each other since they meet, age:3. 

Hikaru pov

Misaki is beautiful as always but she shines more brightly next to Kazuki. I wonder how love feels like again. I think i am still in love with Hibiki, but its been 7 years already, maybe i should find new love.'' I look down and see Misaki and Kazuki holding hands and they have matching bracelet, how lovely. Wait, since when did those two started dating. I said with a suspicious tone,'' Misaki, Kazuki~~~~ since when did you two started dating~~~'' Misaki blushing and let go of the hand and said,'' We are not really dating.'' LAIR, THEN WHY IN THE HELL ARE YOU SWEATING!!! ok, clam down, Hikaru. Kazuki looking away and said,'' Misaki almost fell down when she was going down hill so i thought it would be nice to give her some support and these bracelet well, my sis don't want them anymore and so i give it to Misaki.'' ''Mmmmmmmmmm, excuses, well, i hope you two finally date when you are ready, those two look good together'' said by Ao. Then Ao said,'' Hikaru, you better go to school now, don't be late.'' Ao nuzzled my cheeks and give a kiss. If Ao is a boy i would fall for him. I said,'' LET'S GO!!''

Misaki pov

'' Seiyu high school~~~.'' * picture of Misaki Kurata below.* Gyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~ <3 isn't Misaki cute~~~~~ thats why Hikaru love her

* Gyaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~ <3 isn't Misaki cute~~~~~ thats why Hikaru love her

Hikaru and Knun eyes with amazement said,'' WHOAH.'' O_O 

Kazuki pov

'' Yo, guys, this year is going to be A-mazzzing.''

Ahem, Seiyu high school, what they are seeing now are fill with pretty girls and handsome boys. In this high school, only a group of idols have been seen by the mysterious person and was approved to be idols. The idols are boys: Azuse Arita, he have good grades and top 5 of every class. Hiro Kai: A easygoing guy and he have a nickname that every fan girl call him baby kai-kun~~~~ Seiji Hatusmitus: A guy that loves to read book but he is pretty popular because of his popularity. Last but not least the leader: Ryu Gto, he is famous for having a father that in the past was a idol and he with his cool and sneaky personality make girls swarming over him.

Introduction finish, Time to say goodbye and see you next chapter and vote please.