Chapter 9- THE BEACH!!!

Knun pov

So we decide to go to the beach, but we have new companies. *Flash back* A boy with light blue hair said,''Hey, isn't that Hikaru?'' We all look at the voice and Hikaru look so happy and said,''Ren!'' Hikaru run up to him and they high five. Misaki said,''Um, Hikaru who are these boys?" Hikaru turn around to us and said,''Oh, these are the friends i met today somewhere along the way where Knun and I got separate.'' I said,''....It was you that wanted to get separate not me and i am sooo happy that you found boys when u were wandering around gangster street.'' I pouted and Nadeshiko elbow me and said,''Stop being a over protective brother, its her will to meet friends she wants so cheer up Oni-san. ;)'' Damn, fine....for you only Nadeshiko. Kaname said um blushing a little,''So Hikaru mind introducing us to them?" Hikaru said,''Ah, yah.'' Hikaru point to the blue hair guy and said,''This is Ren.'' She point to the twins who both have light blonde orange hair and said,''This is lkuto and this one is Karou.'' Then she pointed to a guy with black hair and cool face,''This is Yoru! They are a band. Remember when i got separate with Knun its because i hear a cool song. So i just follow the music.'' Yoru said,''I am surprised that she can hear the music from far away.'' Misaki reply,''Hikaru have sharp ears.'' Karou or lkuto said,''Hikaru introduce us to your cuties friends.'' Hikaru said,''Yo, Karou you better not hit on my Misaki she already have a boyfriend!'' I said,''Hikaru you can tell the differences between them?" Hikaru said,''Yah, because Karou actions and voice are like seducing perfumer and lkuto voice and actions are more mature and like gentlemen.'' 

Misaki pov

....I look at the twins and i said,''Hikaru mean no offense, she just say whatever comes to her mind and she is ummmm yah too honest for her. So don't mind?" Those twins look like they are gonna fight soon and we don't want fights. Hikaru look at the twins and said,''Sorry, if that hurt your feeling Karou i take it back then.'' Karou[since he reacted] shoulder hug Hikaru and said,''Don't worry, i am a easy go guy so i am not hurt a bit!'' Hikaru smiled and introduced us while Karou is still hugging her. Ahahaha-[nervous laugh] someone behind us is giving of a dark aura an i bet Kaname doesn't even need to tell us.

Knun pov

Yo, you Karou or lkuto or yah Karou why are you hugging Hikaru like that!! Get your hands off her!! Nadeshiko pull my arm and shake her head and whisper,''Friends do that stupid!'' Uhhhh, Nadeshiko stop doing that when you are doing that it makes me want to stop. Nuuuuu, whats happening to my heart?! Damn, i shall shallow my pride, FOR NOW! Hikaru introduce us,'' This is Misaki, she is my best friend and this is Kazuki they are couples so don't you go hitting on her Karou and the girl with short black hair is Sawako, the girl with long dark blue hair is Nadeshiko and the girl with caramel hair is Kaname and Knun with pink hair is my big brother. We wave our hand to them. Ren ask,''Hikaru is this your home?" Hikaru nodded.

Karou pov

Booooo, Hikaru you keep telling me not hitting on your friend, Misaki, she is cute but i won't hit on her since you tell me not too. You don't need to repeat it over and over again. And why me?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sob inside of my heart* Before Misaki-chan said Hikaru is too honest. Yup, too honest but i am happy anyway for some reason. Ren ask,''Hikaru is this your home?" Hikaru said,''Yes!'' Ren smiled and said,''I live 2 blocks from here and we all live together we are brothers.'' Hikaru said,''Heh~~~Thats pretty close to here nice. Oh, my friends and i plan to go to the beach now wanna join us?" 

Kaname pov

The boys aura is not bad. Pretty nice and this boy Yoru and Sawako aura is similar. Maybe i should see if those too match each other. And those are brother? They don't look alike but their aura shows me that they spend lots of time together, thats nice, i have no siblings. :)