Chapter 31: Fairy tail FINAL, See you next time, my friends!

For the rest of the hours, Hikaru talk, duel, have fun with her new friends. Hikaru will never forget this feeling and before she knows she only have 5 more mins before the sun in her world rises. Ah, she thought, fun times sure past by fast. Hikaru said to her new friends,''Guys, sorry but i need to go now.'' Natsu said,''Oh, going back to your room?" Hikaru smile a sad one and said,''No, back to my own world.'' Everyone in the guild is really surprised and Master Makarov came down from the stairs and said,''Hikaru Reizen came from another dimension so she doesn't belong here and her time is up from this world.'' Everyone was surprised and Hikaru smile and said,''As expected from Master.'' Master made a sad face and said,''Even thought your time here is short Hikaru, please remember everyone here is my child, you are one too even if you come from another place.'' Hikaru jump and said,''I am so happy to get to join Fairy Tail and get to meet everyone here, thank you, papa Makarov.'' Master Makarov blushed and Hikaru hug Lucy-nee-san and Hikaru said,''I really loved Lucy-nee-san the most, i love your magic and i love you yourself, thank you for letting me sleepover yesterday, i love you, Lucy-nee-san.'' Lucy reply,''Mo, your so embarrassing and cute.'' Lucy hug Hikaru tight. Hikaru walk up to Natsu and Wendy and said,''You two are the best dragon slayer i meet, i am glad that i get to fight next to you guys, it was blissful to be able to witness this.'' 

Natsu who still haven't grab the situation and said,''I am happy to met you too, you will come back a visit us right?" Hikaru made a sad smile and yet confuse and said,''Maybe i can or not.'' Wendy made a sad face and Hikaru pat her head and Wendy said,''See you next time!'' Hikaru smile at the shy Wendy who doesn't really talk much and Hikaru reply,''Hm, i will come back if you give me a kiss right here.'' Hikaru point at her cheeks and Wendy shyly gave a peck on Hikaru cheeks. Hikaru hug Wendy tightly and said,''Awwwwww, your so cuteee, be mine and mine alone.'' Romeo rush up and said shyly,''H-hikaru-chan, you can't just t-take Wendy for yourself.'' Hikaru smirk and she look at her watch, 1 more min. Hikaru went up to Gray and she smile and said,''Your my role model, that is why the magic i want as my first was ice, i really like you, gray fullbuster, become mine and mine alone.'' Jubia made a angry face and Hikaru laugh and said,''Ahahahaha, don't make that face gray, i was just kidding, you will always be my senpai and you will be who i am aiming for, forever.'' Gray smile and said,''Good, i look forward to see you next time, Hikaru-chan.'' Hikaru body started glowing and she smile,''Ah, my time is almost up.'' Hikaru smile at Jubia and said,''I won't take him for you, don't worry.'' Before Hikaru body really disappear Master Makarov throw a scroll to Hikaru and said,''My daughter, until next time.'' Everyone in the guild wave goodbye to Hikaru and Hikaru said,''I made some good memories and new friends, i will miss this place.'' 

Hikaru didn't really went inside the Fairy tail dimension her body stayed at her bed but her spirit was traveling to Fairy tail, Sawako can't afford yet to send Hikaru full body there yet.

Setting: Morning, Hikaru awaken and Master Makarov scroll on her head and she still have her Fairy tail mark on her right hand. 

Hikaru wonders what is written inside the scroll and she opened it and a shock was on her face.

What was written in the scroll? ON to the next chapter~~

Author: Enhoy~~~ahem Enjoy*