Chapter 25: What is my dream?

Nadeshiko pov

Hikaru called me and when i wanted to call her back, Misaki call me so i answer her call. Misaki said,''MOORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Nadeshiko!!! dddid you read the message the school sent you?!!!" I reply,''No, i was busy playing stardew valley on steam. Whats up?" Misaki explained to me about the forming the team thingy and i reply,''Sure, i don't really care which team i am in as long i can trust them.'' Misaki was joyful and told me,''I will tell Hikaru the news, have fun playing your game!'' -Continues to plant trees-

Hikaru pov

Misaki called me and told me the good news. I was really happy, and Misaki said we will decide on the music later on in the future. She also said good luck on your Halloween show tomorrow!''-Ends call- OH yah! My show is tomorrow!! I totally forgot. I went and knock on kuon room. He said,''Come in.'' I went inside and saw him playing games on steam too, left 4 dead 2 a zombie game. I got that game too so is Natsu. Kuon said,''Let me just go on this recuse car and i will be paying full attention to you.'' I reply,''Aye Aye.'' I sit on his bed and look at him playing the game. So pro, -look at the lyrics he was writing-, the lyrics are nice, but it feels kinda wrong, i don't know why but something feels off. Kuon turns around and ask,''So do you need something?" I reply,''Who are you going to form with?" Kuon reply,''I am not forming any team. I am suppose to create songs for the teams that are forming well, only one or two of them if the headmaster accpet them.'' I reply,''Then i will fail you the moment i look at the lyrics.'' Kuon ask me why. I reply,''You will figure it out sooner or later.''

Hikaru left the room. IN her head she thinking,''That song has already been written by a famous director in a film about a red hair girl already if you show that to the headmaster he will think your copying it, i can't just tell him that since the headmaster chose him specifically.'' Hikaru can't understand why headmaster chose his brother to write a song when she can do it too.

The next day arrive. Seiyuu High school is in Halloween mode, Class have been shorten and the time to leave school was shorten too. Hikaru is not skipping class for once and is getting ready for the performance. And she received a surprising news.

A staff member- ''Hikaru Reizen, there have been some changes in your performance, I'm sorry but you can't perform, Yurika who been aboard came back and said she want the stage herself and the headmaster can't decline her request, so sorry Reizen.''

Hikaru pov

I reply,''Its ok, I am sure you have a hard time changing the stage and the poster, i don't mind.'' The staff bow to me and left. Even though i said that i am a little disappointed. Yurika, she is famous for her vampire character. I saw some of her performances online and it was awesome. I can never beat someone like her. Wait, beat her? What a mind i have, i am suppose to enjoy performances. 

Hikaru exit out of the changing room and went to the roof. There she practice being invisible. 

Hikaru pov

-Release the invisible spell- I guess i can hold the invisible spell for at least 30 mins, now i will practice my element magic. Ice, water, and wind. Oh yes, i should practice flying with my new born wings from the egg. The wings that were born was really beautiful, when i use it during the day i can blend in with the clouds and sky, a camouflage wing. Ao said that if i can do well in my magic i can go to the magic academy, well in my dreams i can travel there and learn more higher level magic but for now he said i am not ready yet. Summer time= Magic academy time. For now, i might want to combine my skills together, wind and water? ice and wind? Hmmm, how about i try transforming my body into water and then....no thanks. I need to learn another magic, lightning and holy power sounds nice, i can combine wind, ice and the lightning. Maybe, i will need to ask Ao later on.

Then the Announcer speaker said,''Ahem, testing, testing, students please go to the Auditorium, the Halloween performance will being shortly please go and watch it if you would like or you may leave the school.

Hikaru pov

So..the show is starting, i have no point in staying here. -Concentrate her magic around her bedroom and said,''Teleport''. Hikaru teleport to her room. I should have not have hope in the beginning, a first year performing, like yah that is going to happen. 

Negative thoughts are surrounding Hikaru and that have finally awoken HER!

Author: Sorry!!! I said i will update every friday( and i did not) forgive me, i have no excuse, hope you still enjoy the chapter tho~~