Chapter 15-Nadeshiko's present.

Time:7:30 Setting: Misaki's house Date:October 16, 2015.

Misaki pov

I ran down stairs as soon i change into my uniform. I see mom and dad eating with Hibiki. I said,''Good morning! Mom, dad, it is rare to see you at home relaxing.'' Dad laughed loudly and said,''We have to travel later in the afternoon for our next project you will be missing us later on.'' I grinned. Mom ask Hibiki,''Hibiki, have you got use with your new home?" Hibiki said politely,''Yes, i got use with it and i was really happy to come back to my hometown and see Hikaru again, thank you..m-m-m-m-mom.'' Mom was overjoyed and Andy came down stairs. Andy ate a few sandwiches and head off at 7:45. He is 2 year younger than me so he is in 7th grade. His school started at 8. I finish eating so is Hibiki we wash the dishes while our parents are getting their luggage ready. *Ding dong.* Hibiki go get the door and Kazuki gave a shoulder hug and greeted him. Nadeshiko, Kaname, and Sawako is behind him. I look at Kaname and she shake her head. Sigh, i guess the evil spirit is still possessing Sawako, but at least she can still come to school. Oh yah, remember when Hikaru skip class and the Katio guy and Nadeshiko flying yah the girls told us the whole story. It is almost Nadeshiko's birthday we plan to make a surprise party. About Sawako, Hikaru said that since evil is possessing her evil cannot replace love. Sawako loves us so if Sawako have lots of love in her and maybe the evil will hate it and go away but since no one have any good ideas we are sticking with Hikaru's plan. Sawako look gloomy so i pop a candy in her mouth and liven up her mood. We walk to Hikaru's house now. ---10 mins later--arrived at Hikaru's house at 8. Kuon open the door when we ring the bell. 

Kuon pov

I said,''Yo!'' The gangs greeted me good morning and Kaname ask,''Oh, where is Hikaru?" I reply,''Um, in bed?'' Kaname said,''WHAT?!!!!'' Then Hikaru came down stairs with bed hair and said,''SORRRYYY!!! KUON WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE MEH UP!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I reply with a sigh,''I try but you were so comfortable sleeping with me that even hundreds alarm can't wake you up.'' Hikaru pouted and Misaki help Hikaru brush her hair while Hikaru is eating some red bun beans. Hikaru fed some to Ao who woke up early than me. Then suddenly i felt a big hand grab on my shoulder, i have a bad feeling----i turn around slowly and see Hibiki with a dark aura saying,''Y-O-U-A-N-D-H-I-K-A-R-U-S-L-E-P-T TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR??????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' I gulped and look at Hikaru for help but she already escaped with the rest of the gang. WELL, WELL, WELLLLLLLL OF COURSE I RUN AWAY AND LEFT AO TO LOCK THE DOOR. SO WE RUN ALL THE WAY TO SCHOOL!!!

Hikaru pov

Ahaha, time pass by very fast it is now lunch time, Hibiki been asking me question like why are you sleeping with Kuon? Did Kuon did something to you while sleeping? I don't get why he is so worry Kuon and i are just siblings. We are now in the classroom eating. Hibiki is sitting next to me, Misaki is in front of me, Kazuki is next to her, Nadeshiko is next to me, Kaname is next to Nadeshiko and Sawako is next Misaki. Kuon is next to Kazuki.Hibiki said,''Hikaru, why were you sleeping with Kuon?!'' I reply,''Cause the heater is broken and i wanted to sleep with Kuon since he is warm, i would sleep with you if you were my brother too.'' I ate. Oh, yah, i forgot to tell you what happen after the band concert with Kaname she said she doesn't remember dancing on stage or stuff....i guess Misaki is right those who have stronger power cannot be overthrown my weak ones i guess that mean Kaname magic status isn't that strong. But, Kaname power is going to awaken when she turns 15. She is 14 now and we are 13. 2 more years until i am a real mage. Oh wait, i will be 14 soon~~years pass by fast. I will be a 10th grader when i am 15. And so the rest of the gang will be too. Oh, yah, I never told you right that Kuon have M.C too[we are siblings after all we got the same blood running through our veins]. Misaki whsiper to us,''Yo, girls, i just found out something veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy interesting about Kazuki, he is not HUMAN!'' I blink, blink, blink, i look at Kuon then the girls and i bet my face was face with question marks. Nadeshiko said,''M.C.'' I made a i finally got it hand sign. Hibiki ask,''M.C??" I look at him.....Hibiki is human not our kind right? Katio warning suddenly remind me*Do not get humans into our business*