Chapter 24- Let's form a team!

Setting: Hikaru house. The week after the prism show, Saturday, cloudy and cold, morning. 9am Eating a lollipop.

Hikaru pov

In the end, the prism show was not officially decide of who is going to success who. -Flashback- After everyone who performed, the idol queen: Naru, announced that none of us have the skill to become a successor. So in 3 years, she will hold the same prism successor concert and she will know the answer she need. 

-Yona and Hak came downstairs into the living room-

Hikaru pov

Mama and papa sit between me and they started to comfort me. They told me that i should be myself and the succession i can do it in 3 years and that for now i can do what i truly want to do. I ask,''Ne, mama, when i go to 10th grade, i get to choose my own course right? like doctor, lawyer, idol, etc. That have nothing to do  rewith idols stuff?" Mama nodded and said,''Yes, you get to choose the path you want to do, but in order to do you must pass the test the examiner will give you, if you fail the test you want to be on, they will see if you get a takeover or you can choose the road of idol.'' I reply,''I see, ne, if the world discover magic is that ok?" Papa reply,''It is not ok, human will yearn for power and might cause destruction.'' I reply,''I been thinking if human founds out about magic isn't that ok? That way if darkness comes and hurt normal human we as magical creature can protect them without doing it in the shadows. Why are we call the magical creature in the first place?" Mama reply,''Because we are able to take any forms of rare creatures, you have not been to that stage yet, remember your magical egg? It will hatch soon, you should focus on one part of your skills first, got it?" I nodded. Papa said,''Since it been so long i will go make us a feast, and Yona-hime, just sit back and relax, because if you cook the food turn into weird things.'' 

Yona and Hak started a light fight, Yona arguing that she cook and more. Hikaru went up to Natusme room. Natusme was still sleeping. Hikaru is called the heater since she is always warm to Misaki who is always cold. But she does get cold after sitting on the couch for 30 mins daydreaming. Hikaru snuggle up to Natusme and whisper," Tho your not as warm as kuon tho, but you are comfy to hug.'' Hikaru fell in deep sleep because of the warmth.

Setting: Misaki house. Misaki on her bed texting Kazuki who haven't reply her message. 

Misaki pov

-Gets annoy- Kazuki, you haven't reply my message since yesterday. -Opens the Hikaru birthday plan- Oh, Sawako is on. Text- Hey, Sawako, on Monday is Hikaru birthday, what was the plans again?

Misaki continues to chat with Sawako while Nadeshiko who usual wakes up around 12 pm. Scold them for being so nosy and she shut her phone down. Misaki and Sawako laughs and Kaname joins the chatroom.

Setting: Kazuki, is sleeping like a log. Because yesterday he spend all night gaming on steam. 

Kaname who wakes up early like hell was at part time work in a flower shop. Kaname is the type to save up money and use it wisely also because Hikaru always beg her to buy her crepes, sweet juices, etc. Kaname can choose to go to work early or late because the shop owner trust her ability to arrange flowers and attracts costumer. 

Setting: Hikaru house. Kuon who been awake with a heater on was making a lyric notes. Kuon was elected as a person who write songs by the principal who acknowledge his talent. Kuon is writing a song which he is using his mother as a inspiration. Whenever he write songs he always write the lyrics and then leave the notes to Hikaru but this time he want to try to write it by himself. His back up plan is to ask Hikaru help if his brain cannot function. 

Kuon pov

-Yawn- -sniff- Ah, that smells nice. -went downstairs and saw mama and papa cooking happily. Ahaha, i guess i should not bother them. What is Hikaru doing? -Went to her room- She is not here. AH! -RUSH TO NATSUME ROOM- I knew it...................she is sleeping is Natsume...no fair!!! Ah, but i am not little anymore, i can't always stick with Natsume, Hikaru is a girl she won't mind sleeping with Natsume or me, awwwww, lucky. -Notice i am just talking like a girl- Ahem, whatever i will let those sleepy head sleep more. 

Hak and Yona done cooking and woke up their children. Hikaru was the first one to jump up. Because she smell~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FAMOUS CREPE!!!!!!!!! Hikaru jump and up down with happiness and couldn't wait to eat it. Yona said,''Hikaru crepe dessert!'' Hikaru pouted and Hak said,''Yona and made the crepe and another one of your big brother favorite dessert, extra large pudding!!!!! Ah of course i have pudding for you two as well, Hikaru extra sweet and Kuon extra large not sweet~~~, its been a while since i made sweets, being a designer is busy but fun, sometimes we get customer who have a serious attitude but our clothes won her over, so happy~~, ah sorry i am getting sidetracked, can someone wake up Natsume?" Hikaru raise her hand and said,''ME!!!'' And she rush up stairs. 

Hikaru open the door and jump on the bed and pinch Natsume cheeks. Natsume won't wake up.....Ah. I whisper in his ear with a slow and sweet tone(with a evil plan of course),"Natsume, mama made your favorite pudding if you don't wake up soon, Ao~~~ will eat all of them.'' Natsume jolt up and walk downstairs like a robot and sit down at the eating table. He use his magic and boom his teeth is brushed and his face is clean and ready to chow down. What a funny brother. 

Hikaru pov

-Phone ring- Ah, a notice from the school. Kuon got a message too. What is this?!!!!!!! A new system had been form. Hikaru said, ''Good afternoon, everyone, a new system have been formed. Our school will now provide you with a new system, under the message here have a link, click on it and you will get the latest update about the designer new brands, new idols shows, etc. I will as well announce this new event. Every year, we let students form a team of 3 and we have a battle with other idols school. we will choose the best teams and let them have fun with the other tops idol schools. Those who which to apply can ask for permission slips from the student councils. All grades are allow and only a team of 3, have a nice day.'' -Download the link the principle sent- wow, my phone is updated and i can see every new updates. Awesome. Battle, sounds awesome. -Call Misaki- Misaki picks up and said,''You thinking what i am thinking?" I reply,"Awesome, so who number 3?" :) Duo,"NADESHIKO!"

Well, i will promise to update Vampire kingdom and Happiness every friday. At least now you will be able to know when i will update. Been doing homework, playing games on steam, and badminton season ended. Sorry if i disappointed you for taking forever to update, well, hope everyone have a nice day, and don't stay up too late.