Chapter 26: Your too awesome, Reizen siblings.

Setting:The headmaster room.

Currently, Katio, the headmaster is frantically looking for Hikaru. Hikaru is not picking up. What happen? Lets go back to 1 hour ago.

Staffs were running around and getting ready the stage. The one of the upper leader looks around and sees a suspicious guy and he went up to him and that suspicious guy is mumbling something on his phone,''I got Hikaru Reizen to leave the stage, go shine Yurika.'' The leader heard all of it and then grab the guy. He struggled. But the leader is stronger he brought him to the headmaster. And all of the staffs and headmaster knows that Yurika-sama was trying to take over the Halloween shows which she been doing every year but this year her 11th grade show was taken by a freshmen she was furious and was thinking of plans to take back the show. 

Ma, now you can see the headmaster is trying to find Hikaru but he couldn't so he use his magic and teleport to her. The headmaster suddenly appearance made Hikaru surprised because she was in a middle of doing her sulking. The headmaster pant(for some reason even i don't know) He said what happened and Hikaru was surprised. The headmaster hurry up and teleport them back to his office and Hikaru rush to the stage. The awaken of HER cannot be change but she need time........

Hikaru pov

Ahhhh, i am so stupid i want to kill myself. I should have known Katio won't substitute me. I am so stupid of thinking that. All those negatively ahhhh i hate myself for that!! Whatever i will go full blast out there!!! 

-Everyone is now at the auditorium, and awaiting for the show.-

Hikaru went and change her Halloween dress but before that Misaki did what she always do. And Hikaru ask Misaki a request. Misaki nodded. Hikaru head,''I am going to shine! For both me and Kuon!''

  (Please wear headphones while listening to the songs-recommended)  

-Audience claps and then the things on top of the students exploded and candies fall on them-

Then the announce speaker(Misaki voice) said,''Good show, Hikaru Reizen, now we have another performance that is a song wrote by a freshmen, Kuon Reizen! The headmaster allow his work to be sing by his sister, Hikaru Reizen, now lets HEAR PART 2! The song name is: Dreaming bird!

  (Please wear headphones while listening to the songs-recommended)  

The students were amaze by a freshmen writing this song and it gave chills to them when they heard it. But soon the whole room was screaming and roaring for encore! Hikaru smiled and wink at his bro for his success. Kuon mind thinking"Damn, Hikaru, your awesome! The way you express the song i wanted was awesome!'' 

Announcer speaking(Headmaster) said,''Good job, Kuon Reizen, you produce a good master piece, Please continue your good work and come over to my office soon, Good job Hikaru Reizen you expressed the song meaning perfectly you gave me the chills. Well everyone have a nice day!" 

Hikaru went back to her changing room, and she saw Yurika-sama.

Hikaru pov

Yurika-sama, i understand why you would want to steal the spotlight this year but i have a more important reason to perform. Yurika-sama said,''You...were great out there.'' Yurika-sama head bow down and she walk away. All i manage to say before she is gone was,''I WILL REACH TO YOUR LEVEL! ONE DAY!" 

Yurika-sama walk away but with a smile on her face and was thinking,''You are already on my level, i would love to hear more of your singing one day, Hikaru Reizen you made me move! I should be praising her big brother too.'' 

Hikaru changed and rest on the couch. Doing 2 shows was tiring her out. Misaki and the gang rush to her changing room and gave her a group hug and Hikaru have no strength to resist. They all laughed and all expressed how awesome she was out there and Kuon lyrics. They all wanted to celebrate and was so happy that they totally forgot their mission. Hikaru said,''Kuon, lets wait for him before we go home :)" They all agree. 

Ao, and the rest of the gangs animals(yes, sorry, i forgot) were having a meeting. They are talking about increasing the magic training. And they all agree they all can learn 3 more new magic because Hikaru and the others don't have much time left before the Queen who destroyed Happiness kingdom once will revive once again!

Sorry if its short~~but since it is winter break i can update earlier than i hope i can! Enjoy! Hope you were hype on the YouTube videos. It hype me up since i am a anime lover!