Chapter 12-A long day

Knun pov

 The time is 9:30.I am currently making breakfast and Hikaru is still in bed. Today breakfast is fired eggs and hot dog. Plus dessert: Bubble pudding. Hikaru loves my cooking and sweets. She want to become a patisserie because she want to bring smiles to people who eat her sweets. When you praise someone sweets your heart feels good that is how i feel whenever Hikaru praise my cakes. Same here i want to make people happy with my sweets. But you know parents. Oka-san and Oto-san want us to become something much more better than that. So Hikaru always tell them she have no dreams yet. She said i inspire her to make cakes. Hehehe. *Sniff sniff* OH NOOOO THE FOOD IS BURNING UP!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. O.O

Hikaru pov

*Sleeping*-------*Ooooooo, i love sweets~~~~message from Misaki* *Hikaru still sleeping* *Ooooooo, i love sweets~~~~message from Misaki and Kaname* ------continue. Hikaru is still sleeping. 

Knun pov

Whew, at least Hikaru love burnt stuff and its not that bad. *DING DONG DING DONG DIIIIIINNNGGGGG DONGGGGGGGGG* I said with a annoying tone,''OK OK OK BE THERE IN A SECOND!!!'' I swing open the door and see Misaki and Kaname outside the door and Kaname said,''Yo, Knun is Hikaru here?'' I reply,''She is still sleeping.'' Kaname went in the house and kick off her shoes Misaki did the same too but she put the shoes back nicely and they went to Hikaru bedroom.

Misaki pov

Bet you want to know why we want to come over to Hikaru house its because today at Seiyu high school the famous Uxmishi are holding a concert in the school!!!! Nadeshiko and Sawako are busy with something and Kazuki is working. Kaname bet Hikaru is still sleeping since she didn't answer our message. Kaname slam the door open and Hikaru is on her bed and the only one who jolted up is Ao. Ao is probably angry at us because he keep on chiiiing at us. Kaname went to Hikaru and shake her up. Hikaru mumble,''5 more minss.'' Kaname said,''Wake up sleephead!!!! We are going to Uxmishi concert!! You said you never heard of them OR admire then at all! Everyone in the world should know.'' Ahaha, Kaname i don't think they are that famous. Hikaru mumble,''I sleep at 1 yesterday so let me sleep more and i don't care about the concert you girls can go by yourself.'' I said,''Come on, Kaname, Hikaru is not interested we should not force her.'' Kaname said,''Fine, Hikaru, but in case you change your mind the concert start at 10:30 till 12.'' Kaname rush down stairs. I said to Hikaru,''Kaname was really excited to the concert so she wanted to invite the girls but they are busy. If you don't want to make her upset wake up now. Or i won't give you any ice cream this week.'' Hikaru jump out of her bed and said,''I don't want Kaname to be upset thats why i am going to the concert not because of the ice cream  OK OK OK??!!!!" I reply,''OK!!'' Hikaru rush to the bathroom. I smirk and said,''The food temptation success!'' 

Kuon pov

Kaname walk down the stairs follow by Misaki. Kaname at first look angry but Misaki told her something and her mood lift up. I said,''Want a drink?" Misaki and Kaname shake their head and Misaki said,''We are going to wait for Hikaru to get ready. Can we go to the basement?" I reply,''Sure, go ahead, this is your home so don't be so polite.'' Kaname ask,''Why the basement?" Misaki said with a smiled,'' You will see, come.'' *Munch munch*

Kaname pov

Wow, Hikaru your so rich. We are now at Hikaru basement and we need to go through a swirl staircase and we arrive in a gym. The gym have basketball, badminton, soccer, and lots of sport. There is another two doors on each side. Misaki drag me to the other side and we see a outdoor swimming pool. Misaki drag me to the last door and we see a Dancing stage and instruments. Misaki said,''Awesome right? I always come over to play with Hikaru since little so we never get bored of her house since she have so many stuff here. O_O I am in such amazement that i can't speak. Misaki laugh and said,''So what you want to do first? Sports or dancing? Swimming noooo way.'' I finally snap out of the awesomeness and said,''D-dancing?" Misaki smiled and said,''Okiiii.'' We enter the dancing studio. Misaki went to a radio and she said,''What music you want?" I reply,''Hmmmmmm this one?~~~'' Misaki said,''Ok, then this one! I love this song.''