Chapter 28: Fairy Tail!

Setting: Hikaru house, 7 pm. Dai Dai group left because they live kind of far away. But they gave Kuon their group present already. They gave Kuon a new cooking set for making whip cream. They remember that kuon doesn't like using machine and since Kuon whip cream thingy got bend(for what ever reason). They gave him a new one.

Ren and Misaki gang haven't known Natsume very much so Misaki group gave Natsume unique stuff. Misaki gave him a happy birthday card and a key chain that have a snowman on it. Kaname, Sawako, and Nadeshiko all combine their sowing and knitting skills, they made a hat and scarf for Natsume. Ren and his brothers gave Natsume, socks. Hikaru an Kuon try to control their laugh. Natsume smile and said,''Thank you, i was just running out of socks~'' 

Hikaru gift, Misaki gave me a box of chocolates and bags of green tea. Misaki said,''Its good to drink green tea after so much sweets ;)"  Kaname gave boxes of gums and handmade cookies. Nadeshiko gave Hikaru instant coffee, white coffee which Hikaru and Nadeshiko favorite coffee. And Sawako gift was the star of the night.

Hikaru pov

Sawako gave me a beautiful big purple pink bag and it looks so gorgeous. I look at everyone and they gave me signs to hurry up and open it. I untie the bag and then i see a wrapper around a box, then when i unwrap it...i can't believe what my eyes are seeing.

Sawako, Misaki, everyone in the room laughs when Hikaru looks at Sawako present. Hikaru is now running around the room hugging the present. It is a Fairy Tail box, containing all the 12 zodiac keys and other keys that Lucy, from Fairy Tail have seen. There is also a Fairy Tail necklace and Gray necklace(If you have read vampire kingdom you would have seen the necklace already)

 There is also a Fairy Tail necklace and Gray necklace(If you have read vampire kingdom you would have seen the necklace already)

Hikaru is a lover of Gray, from Fairy Tail. She finally sits down and everyone help her to put the keys in the ring of her new key chain. Hikaru wanted to put all of the 22 keys in the ring but there was not enough key rings. Sawako apologize an Hikaru said it was ok and she is sure that it costed a lot. Sawako knows that Hikaru is obsesses with Fairy tail she even play the game. Hikaru smiled and said,''I will treasure them forever, i won't let it rust!'' Hikaru ask her mom and dad is there a spell to not let any metal rust. Yona said of course and Hikaru mom cast the spell on the keys and the necklace. Hikaru was so happy that she said she will even take the bath with the necklace on. Sawako is very happy to see Hikaru joyful face. Hikaru said,''I am very blessed to have Sawako as my friend, Sawako i love you!'' Kaname laughs and says,''OOOOOOO, A PROPOSE!!!!'' Laughter fill the Reizen house. Before everyone left Hikaru house, Sawako told Hikaru this,''Tonight you will have the most magical dream of the night about fairy tail, be sure to wear the gray necklace when you sleep and keep the keys near you tonight, got it, sweet dreams, Hikaru fullbuster.'' 

Hikaru pov 

Mo, i am not gray fullbuster wife yet!! 

Hikaru did what she was told and tonight she got the best dream of the year!

Author: Please read Lucy and Natsu date if you would like to see the reaction of the Fairy tail members. If you would like to see Hikaru reaction in her dreams you can read here. :D hope you enjoy~